Best Credit Card Payment Offers 2018243 views
Are you looking for a credit card with which you can not only shop wherever or whenever you want, but also should come with best features and perks for its customers? Then Standard Chartered Bank is here to offer you best credit card i.e Platinum rewards Card. The card comes with the following attractions.
- 5X rewards for on dining and fuel spends
- 20% cashback offer on Uber rides
- Additional reward points on first transaction and online banking registration
- Discounts at several online and offline brands
- 15% off on dining at more than 600 restaurants
- And much more
Table of Contents
- 1 Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card Offers August 2018
- 2 Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card Limit
- 3 How to Apply for Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card at Wishfin?
- 4 Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card Bill Payment Online
- 5 Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card Customer Care Number
- 6 Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card Statement
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card Offers August 2018
- If you transact within 60 days from card setup date, then you can avail additional 1000 Reward Points
- For online banking you can get extra 500 reward points
- Get 5 reward points, on spending Rs.150 on fine dining and fuel outlets
- On every Rs.150 spent on all other categories, you can earn 1 reward point
- On Uber rides you can enjoy 20% cashback, thereby saving upto Rs. 7200 per annum
- On expenditure of Rs.999 and above, you can avail 25% discount
- You have the provision to enjoy 20% cash back of upto Rs. 600 per month
- On expenditure of Rs.5000 and above, you can get Rs.1,500 off
- You can get 5% discount on credit card spends
- Get rebate of Rs.500 on purchase of Rs.2500 and above
- If you are a first time user, then you can avail 20% discount
- On expenditure of Rs.10,000 and above, you can get extra 6% discount
- If you spend Rs.1,499 and above, you can get discount of Rs.500
- You can get 15% discount on all services from Monday to Friday
- You have the provision to avail 10% discount on all deals of Puma India websites
- On purchase of Rs.1,495 or more, get rebate of Rs.500
- You can avail rebate of 20% discount on all expenditure for payments through mobile app
- If you spend Rs.3,000 and above, you get discount of Rs.500
Fee details and waivers
|Category||Fee (In ₹)|
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card Eligibility Criteria
- You should be between 21 and 65 years, have a stable monthly income and should belong to credit cards sourcing cities for being eligible to take standard chartered Credit Card
You require the following documents to apply for standard chartered credit card
- You need to submit Passport, PAN Card, Govt. ID, Voter Card as identity proof
- Applicants have to submit Passport, Driving license, Phone bill, Electricity or other Rental agreement as address proof
- You have to submit 1 recent passport-sized photograph
- If you are salaried customer you have to submit latest 1 month salary slip
- Customers who are self employed businessman and self employed professional need to submit latest IT returns as well as last business continuity proof
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card Limit
Standard Chartered Bank, based on your income and credit history, would decide on the credit limit it can extend you. Needless to say, a healthy income and a good score helps you grab greater limits and vice-versa. A healthy income reposes confidence about your repayment potential. On the other hand, a good credit history is a proof of your ability to service the debt well.
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card at Wishfin?
You can apply for the card at Wishfin, a neutral online marketplace for credit cards and several other financial products. All you need to do is to visit the ‘Credit Card’ section and fill the relevant personal and professional details before submitting your application. You would receive a call from Wishfin executives who will further forward your application to Standard Chartered Bank. The bank will check the details thoroughly before giving an approval.
How Can You Check Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card Application Status?
Checking the status after making an application is easy as you just need to visit the website of Standard Chartered Bank and navigate to ‘Track Your Online Application Status’. There, you need to enter your application reference number and mobile number before clicking on ‘Submit’ button’. So, whatever the stage your credit card application be, you would get to know it online. The application can be either accepted, rejected or pending for approval. You could find the reasons for rejection, if it happens. If you can do what would lead to an approval, do so and apply again.
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card Bill Payment Online
You can pay the bills of the card using internet banking, mobile banking, or by depositing the cash at the nearest bank branch. With net banking and mobile banking, you need to login to your online account and add the card by mentioning the details. Once the card is added, you will get an intimation of its addition. Whenever the bill generates, you would receive an SMS indicating the total dues, minimum due and the due date of payment. Keep the amount needed in your bank account to pay the bills online or before the due date.
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card Customer Care Number
Dial the 24×7 customer care number – 18003451000,18003455000, 011-39404444 or 011-66014444 for people residing in Noida and Gurgaon for any queries you may have with regards to Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card. Being clear about the card would only let you use it better to get the most out of the same. So, don’t hesitate, call the customer care executives to resolve your card queries fast.
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card Statement
Check your statement regularly to see how far limit have been utilized, rewards earned, interest & taxes, if charged, to get a track of what’s going on. You could come across total dues and minimum due on the statement. Now, you can be tempted to pay the minimum due and continue to revolve credit. The reason attributable to it is the minimum due constitutes just 5% of the total dues and seems affordable for most. But, if you continue to pay the same, chances of a huge debt pile would mount.