- Explore all the discounts on Movies and Fuel Surcharge available on the Platinum Credit Card.
- Know the Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required for the Axis Bank Platinum Credit Card.
- Check the Fees and Charges of the Credit Card.
Nowadays credit cards are not used for credit limits but to enjoy a lot of offers that are available on them. If you are looking for such a credit card then you can try the Axis Bank Platinum Credit card. It has a heavy discount on movie tickets and you can also earn a lot of eDGE reward points. These points are redeemable on the shopping store of the reward points. On the other hand, this credit card is secured with an EMV chip that restricts other users from misusing the card. You can even convert huge transactions into EMIs and enjoy discounts at dining. Well, it sounds interesting that this credit card has a lot of exclusive features and you must be eager to know more about it. Let’s go through all the features of this credit card in detail.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Benefits of the Axis Bank Platinum Credit Card
There are various privileges of this credit card. See all of them and find out which feature has amazed you the most.
Offers on the Movie Tickets
- Get a Discount of 25% on the movie tickets transactions.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer can be taken on any day of the week.
- A maximum discount of ₹1000 can be taken in a year.
- There will be no reward points on the movie transactions.
- The transactions under the category of Movie Theatres are only eligible for this offer.
- Returned Purchases would not be eligible for this offer.
Save Money on Dining
Pay your dining bills through the Platinum credit card at the partnered restaurants of the Axis bank and get a minimum discount of 15%. This offer is applicable to only those restaurants that come under the dining delight program of the Axis bank.
The Validity of the offer at different Restaurants
|Tamarind Fariyas Hotel||15% Off||October 31st, 2020|
|California Pizza Kitchen||15% Off||February 24th, 2020|
|Hard Rock Cafe||15% Off||February 24th, 2020|
|TGI Fridays||20% Off||May 15th, 2021|
|The Sahib Room and Kipling Bar||15% Off||July 15th, 2020|
|Mia Cucina||20% Off||August 31st, 2020|
Terms and Conditions
- Only the Food Bill and the Soft Beverages Bill are eligible for the Discount.
- Discount on Food Bill only will be given at the Mia Cucina.
- The above restaurants are famous for American, Mexican, North Indian, Chinese, Continental, Italian, and Mughlai foods.
Get eDGE Reward Points
You can earn a lot of eDGE reward points on every transaction. Later on, these points are redeemable through the reward shopping store of the Axis Bank.
- Earn 6 reward points on every transaction of ₹200 done in India.
- Earn 12 Reward Points on every international transaction of ₹200.
- On the first online transaction earn 100 eDGE reward points.
eDGE Points Required to Earn E-Gift Voucher
|Brand Name and Voucher’s Worth||Reward Points Needed|
|Big Bazaar E-Gift Voucher of ₹1000||Redeem 5000 Points|
|Van Heusen E-Gift Voucher of ₹500||Redeem 2500 Points|
|Raymond's E-Gift Voucher of ₹575||Redeem 2500 Points|
|Croma E-Gift Voucher of ₹500||Redeem 2500 Points|
|Book My Show E-Gift Voucher of ₹100||Redeem 500 Points|
|Myntra E-Gift Voucher of ₹1000||Redeem 5000 Points|
|United Colors of Benetton E-Gift Voucher of ₹550||Redeem 2500 Points|
|W E-Gift Voucher of ₹625||Redeem 2500 Points|
|Louis Phillipe E-Gift Voucher of ₹550||Redeem 2500 Points|
|Woodland E-Gift Voucher of ₹575||Redeem 2500 Points|
|Hush Puppies E-Gift Voucher of ₹600||Redeem 2500 Points|
|Peter England E-Gift Voucher of ₹550||Redeem 2500 Points|
|Baskin Robin E-Gift Voucher of ₹313||Redeem 1250 Points|
|Biba E-Gift Voucher of ₹500||Redeem 2500 Points|
|Archies E-Gift Voucher of ₹500||Redeem 2500 Points|
|KFC E-Gift Voucher of ₹100||Redeem 500 Points|
|Allen Solly E-Gift Voucher of ₹625||Redeem 2500 Points|
|Vero Moda E-Gift Voucher of ₹1000||Redeem 5000 Points|
|Planet Fashion E-Gift Voucher of ₹1250||Redeem 5000 Points|
|Prestige E-Gift Voucher of ₹625||Redeem 2500 Points|
Waive off the Fuel Surcharge
- Use the Axis Bank Platinum Credit Card for fuel refilling and get a discount of 1% on the surcharge.
- One can take a maximum benefit of ₹400 every month.
Terms and Conditions
- The transaction must be between ₹400 to ₹4000.
- There will be no discount on the GST charged on the transaction value.
- The Cardholder is not eligible to earn any reward points on the fuel transactions.
Convert Transaction into EMI
If you are finding the transaction amount too much then you can make the part payment of the amount. In other words, you can easily convert the transactions of above ₹2500 into easy monthly EMIs. Know the charges and the tenure of the EMI transaction below.
- 1.5% is the monthly rate of interest charged on the EMI transactions.
- The loan can be taken for 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24 months.
- A processing fee of 1.5% or ₹250 whichever is higher will be charged.
- The transaction must be more than ₹2500.
If you are converting the transactions into EMI at the retail stores then the Interest Rate will be:-
- For the Tenure of 3 and 6 months, the interest rate will be 13%.
- 14% Interest Rate when the tenure is of 9 and 12 months.
- For the Tenure of 18 and 24 months, the rate of interest is 15%.
Other Features of the Axis Bank Platinum Credit Card
Safe and Secure Payments:- You can make secure payments through this credit card because it is equipped with an EMV chip and protected with a PIN only known to the cardholder. So, you can make a safe payment on the counters and for online shopping.
Global Assitance Service:- You can access the Visa International Global Card Assistance service through the Axis Bank Platinum credit card. If you are overseas then you can request an emergency replacement of the lost Axis Bank credit card or for the cash advances.
Axis Bank Platinum Credit Card Fee and Eligibility
Fees and eligibility criteria are the important factors to apply for the credit card. These factors help the user to determine their capacity and budget to get the credit card.
Fee and Charges
|Spend ₹5000 in the first 45 Days||Joining Fees- NIL|
|Annual Renewal Fees||₹200|
|Spend more than ₹1 Lac in a year||Renewal Fees- NIL|
|Add-on Cardholder Fees||NIL for Joining and Renewal|
|Retail Purchases Charge||46.78% Per Annual or 3.25% Per Month|
|Charges for Cash Withdrawal||2.5% of the amount subject to a minimum of ₹250|
|Cash Payment Fees||₹100|
|Overlimit Charges||3% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹500|
|Late Payment Fees||NIL (Amount Due up to ₹100)|
₹100 (Amount Due ₹101-₹300)
₹300 (Amount Due ₹301-₹1000)
₹500 (Amount Due ₹1001-₹5000)
₹600 (Amount Due ₹5001-₹20000)
₹700 (Amount Due is above ₹20000 )
- The minimum age for applying for the Axis Bank credit card is 18 years.
- The maximum age for applying for the credit card is 70 years.
- Add-on cardholders must have 18 years of age.
- Photocopy of the PAN Card or Form 60.
- Coloured photographs of the individual.
- ITR Documents or Salary Slips or Form 16 for income verification.
- Ration Card, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill or Passport for Address verification.
Methods for Axis Bank Platinum Credit Card Payment
There are a variety of options for the Axis Bank Credit Card Payment. You can choose any method for clearing the Axis Bank Credit Card dues.
- Use NEFT for paying the bills from another bank.
- Axis Bank Net Banking will also help to clear the dues.
- Make payments through the Axis Bank Mobile Application.
- Activate Auto-Debit Facility through Net Banking or Mobile Application for convenient Payment.
- Clear the dues through Axis bank ATM Machine.
- Cash and Cheque payment options are also available.