- Explore the best credit cards that can be used to make the utility bill payment.
- Check other features of the cards that will help you to save some extra money.
- Know the fees and other charges of these credit cards.
Every individual in India has to pay a lot of bills to survive his life whether they are grocery expenses or utility bill payments. Let’s talk about the utility bill payment in which you will have to pay the electricity bills, telephone bills, mobile bills, DTH Recharges, and many others. So here we have discussed the best credit cards for utility bill payment. If you want to save some extra bucks on the utility bill payment then you can make use of these credit cards. These cards have round-the-clock offers on the utility bill payment whether it is cashback or boosted reward points. So, let’s explore all these Utility Bill Payment Credit Cards that will cut off your monthly expenses.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
List of Best Credit Cards for Payment of Utility Bills
If you want to cut off the expenses of Utility Bills then you must go through the list of the credit card given below. Not only you will enjoy a nice credit limit but you can also save some money on the electricity bills, insurance premiums, telephone bills, and DTH bill payments.
|Credit Cards||Cashback/Reward Points||Credit Card Fee|
|Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card||- Enjoy a Cashback of 5% on the payments of the Telecom Bills.|
- The maximum cashback can be up to INR 200 per month.
|- Annual Fee- ₹750 + GST|
- Renewal Fee- ₹750 + GST
|Citi Cashback Credit Card||- Get 5% cashback on all utility bill payments paid through Citibank online bill pay.|
- Enjoy a cashback of 5% on all telephone bill payments.
|- Joining Fee- As Per Bank’s Norms.|
- Annual Fee- ₹500+GST
|Axis My Choice Credit Card||Get a Cashback of 5% on utility bill payments.||- Joining Fee- ₹250+GST|
- Renewal Fee- ₹250+GST
|Axis Ace Credit Card||- Enjoy a Cashback of 5% on bill payment of the electricity bills, gas bills, DTH bills, and other utility bills on Google Pay through this credit card.||- Joining Fee- ₹499+GST|
- Renewal Fee- ₹499+GST
|SBI Card Prime||- Get 20 reward points on every INR 100 spent on standing instructions of utility bill payments.||- Annual Fee- ₹2999+GST|
- Renewal Fee- ₹2999+GST
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
- Get a cashback of 5% on every utility bill payment like on gas, electricity, and water bills of up to ₹100 per month.
- Earn a cashback of 5 % on all the fuel purchased petrol pumps.
- Earn 1 Reward Point for every ₹100 spent on other categories.
- Spend more than ₹90000 in the previous year and waive off the Renewal Fees.
- The age of the applicant must be between 21years to 65 years.
Citi Cashback Credit Card
- Enjoy contactless payment of up to ₹2000 without entering the pin at the merchant terminals.
- Enjoy a cashback of 5% on all movie ticket purchases subject to a maximum of ₹100 per month.
- Get 0.5% cashback on all other spendings through this credit card.
- Save up to 20% across the participating restaurants.
- This card is offered as per the eligibility standards prescribed by the bank.
Axis My Choice Credit Card
- Get 4 reward points per ₹200 spent from the card.
- Enjoy 100 reward points on the first online transaction.
- Convert a transaction of more than ₹2500 into EMIs.
- Enjoy a minimum of 15% off at selected partner restaurants
- The finances charge of this card is 3.25% per month.
- The age of the applicant must be between18-70 years.
Axis ACE Credit Card
- Get 4 complimentary accesses to the domestic airport lounges.
- Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% at refilling stations.
- Get a discount of up to 20% at the 4000+ partnered restaurants in India.
- Finance Charges are up to 3.4% per month or 49.36% per annum.
- You must have a minimum age of 18 years.
- 70 years must be the maximum age of the applicant.
- Enjoy 4% Cashback on Swiggy, OLA, and Zomato.
SBI Card Prime
- Enjoy 20 reward points on every ₹100 spent on your birthday
- Get 10 Reward Points on every ₹100 spent on dining, movies, groceries, anddepartmental stores.
- Spend ₹50,000 in a calendar quarter and get a Pizza Hut e-voucher worth ₹1000.
- Spend ₹3 lacs in a year and waive off the renewal fees.
- Enjoy 8 complimentary access in a year to domestic airport lounges with amaximum of 2 visits in a quarter.