Every bank offers multiple credit cards having different features and benefits and that is why it is not easy to choose a card among multiple options. A similar thing happens with the IndusInd bank credit card because it offers many cards to its customers. Therefore, we have put aside some of the best IndusInd Credit Cards in India having unique features and offers. These credit cards are from different categories and you can use them to save some extra bucks. On the other hand, you must see the joining fee that you will have to pay at the time of applying for the card. Let’s move on to all the privileges these credit cards have.
Top-Rated IndusInd Credit Cards
We have shortlisted the 5 best credit cards from the IndusInd bank that have exclusive benefits and are unique from each other.
|Credit Cards||Features and Benefits||Joining Fee|
|Iconia Credit Card||- Earn 2 Reward Points every Saturday and Sunday on spending INR 100.|
- Get 1.5 Reward Points per INR 100 on all other days.
- Have a Priority Pass Membership on this Credit Card.
- Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge discount of up to INR 2400 annually.
- Get Free movie tickets for up to INR 4800 a year.
- Enjoy free visits to the lounges under the priority pass program.
- Get concierge service to assist with hotel reservations, flight booking, and many other lifestyle requirements.
|Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card||- Earn 4X reward points on the selected merchant categories by spending INR 150.|
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of up to INR 2400 in a year.
- Earn 4 Reward Points per INR INR 100 on grocery shopping.
- Enjoy 2.5 reward points per INR 100 on mobile bills and electricity bills from this credit card.
- Earn 1.5 reward points per INR 100 spent on the insurance premiums and medical bills.
- Get 0.5 Reward Points on every INR 100 spent on all the other categories.
- Have a complimentary priority pass membership and enjoy access to over 600 VIP airport lounges.
- Have travel insurance cover on this credit card.
- Enjoy Concierge services such as pre-trip assistance, hotel reservation, flight booking, sports, and entertainment booking.
|Pay Back Credit Card||- Grab 1000 Payback points as the welcome gift after the payment of the joining fee.|
- Grab a discount of up to 10% at Big Bazaar, Central, e-Zone, FBB, and Brand Factory.
- Enjoy a waiver on fuel surcharge of 1% at all the refilling stations.
- Enjoy 5 Payback Points per INR 100 on groceries and shopping.
- Have 5 Payback Points per INR 100 on dining.
- Get 20 Payback Points per INR 100 on booking movie tickets.
- Enjoy 2 Payback Points per INR 100 on all other spending.
|Platinum Select Credit Card||- There is a credit-free period of up to 50 days on this credit card.|
- Earn 1 reward point per INR 150 on this credit card.
- Grab exciting offers on dining and avail up to 50% off on hotel bills.
- Get great discounts on dining across the Asia Pacific.
- Buy 1 movie ticket worth INR 200 and get another free.
- Enjoy 1 free lounge access per quarter at the airport lounges.
- Get a Silver membership at Le Club Accor Hotels.
|Duo Card||- Earn up to INR 3000 off on the movie tickets in a year.|
- Have a 2% cross mark-up fee on this card.
- Enjoy 1 reward point on spending every INR 150.
- Enjoy a 1% fuel surcharge discount on this credit card between the transactions of INR 400 to INR 4000.
- Enjoy the insurance cover for lost baggage, delayed baggage, lost ticket, and loss of passport on this card.
Why are they the best credit cards?
You can see that all the credit cards have unique features and benefits that give you a savings deal. You can save a lot of money from your monthly expenses if you use these cards effectively.
If we talk about the Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card then it is one of the best credit cards for utility bill payments. You can earn thousands of reward points through this credit card by making electricity bill payments and other utility bill payments.
On the other hand, the PayBack Credit Card will earn you thousands of reward points on various transactions. All these reward points are redeemable at the redemption website of the IndusInd Bank against various brands.
These cards are a mixture of multiple offers like fuel surcharge waiver, movie discounts, airport lounge access, and many others. So, you can enjoy all these offers on one credit card and the joining fees of all the cards are also affordable. Therefore, you must explore the features and benefits of all these cards in detail and then apply for them as per your choice.
These are some of the best IndusInd Bank Credit Cards in India and you are free to choose any of them. The joining fees of these cards are also nominal and you can apply for them after paying the joining fee. Some of these cards come under the list of the best credit cards in India. Now the ball is in your court and you will have to decide which card will be the best according to your expenditure.