Credit Card Apply Online2225 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Central Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card
- 2 Features of Central Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card
- 3 Fees and Charges
- 4 Central Bank of India Credit Card Application Form
About Central Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card
Credit card makes an individual’s life easy and rapid. Without having to worry about the cash, the customer can pay anywhere and anytime. Also, the cardholder doesn’t have to worry about the account balance as one can spend up to the credit limit and pay later. Central Bank of India offers multiple cards to suit the varied lifestyles of the customers. For the ones who love to travel and shop around, the bank has introduced Visa Gold credit card. This card is accepted worldwide and comes with a host of benefits. It has unique security features to ensure the transaction is safe and secure. Moreover, the customer can enjoy a credit-free period of 55 days. The customer can opt for revolving credit facility and avail many other advantages.
Features of Central Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card
- The card is universally accepted at more than 29 million merchant outlets and 1 million ATMs
- Loaded with multiple benefits and value additions that a corporate and global traveller requires
- Special discount offers at hotels.
- Exclusive shopping offers throughout the year
- Preferable revolving credit facility
- High rewards and loyalty program
- Auto- debit facility to the bank account holders
- SMS alerts for payments due received and online SMS alerts for high value and Cash transactions
- Customer Care and Service available through All India Toll-Free Helpline
Fees and Charges
The bank levies following fees and charges:
- Card / Add-on Card Issuance Fee – NIL
- Card / Add-on Card Renewal / Cancellation – ₹ 100
- ATM Transaction Charges – ₹ 100 per withdrawal + 2.99% per month from date of withdrawal till date of repayment
- Mark-up Fee (For Foreign Currency Transaction) – 3.50%
- Railway Ticket Surcharge – 2.5% + ₹ 30
- Petrol Transaction Surcharge – 2.50%
- Dishonour of Auto debit – ₹ 150 per auto debit dishonour
- Late Payment Charges – ₹ 100
- Service charge on unpaid amount beyond due date – 2.99% per month
The card is issued to the candidates whose profile match the eligibility standards prescribed by the bank. The eligibility criteria set by the bank for this card is as mentioned below:
- The age of the candidate should be above 18 years but less than 65 years
- The customer should be an account holder of the bank
- The Gross Annual Income of the applicant should be above ₹5 lakhs
The customer has to present certain documents in order to avail the credit card from the bank. The list of documents needed is as follows:
- Proof of Address – Voter ID, Utility Bills, Passport, Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Contact details – Mobile number, e-mail id etc
- Salary slip for (for salaried individuals)
- Copy of latest Income Tax return
Central Bank of India Credit Card Application Form
All set to apply for the card? Well, you have both online and offline options to do so. But if you talk about the convenience, it would be good to apply online. All you need then is to visit the official website of the public lender, get to the page of ‘Application Form’, fill in the details and submit it to the lender to do the rest. The bank, pafter receiving the application, would investigate the details thoroughly and gives an approval only after the successful verification.
The candidates who have already applied for the credit card and want to track the current status of the application can do the same either by visiting the nearest bank branch or by using the phone/ online banking facility.
Central Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card Payment
Choosing the bill payment mode depends purely on your comfort level. If you are an online junkie, you would like to add the card to your online banking account to pay off the dues. There are net banking and mobile banking facilities that you can use to make the card payment. In case you are more towards traditional banking modes, you can then visit the nearest bank branch and make the payment via cash, cheque or demand draft.
Central Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card Statement
Credit card statement is the detailed list of the expenditure you have made during the period. It is the bill that you have to pay to the bank against the credit card expenditure. The bank provides the e-statement. It delivers the statement to the registered e-mail ID.
Central bank of India Customer Care Number
To resolve your queries and get more details about the credit card call on the customer care number. The customer care cell is active 24x7x365. Call on the toll-free number 1800 222 368.