Credit Card Payment Offers 2019798 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Citibank Indian Oil Citi Titanium Credit Card
- 1.1 Features of Citibank Indian Oil Citi Titanium Credit Card
- 1.2 Citibank Indian Oil Citi Titanium Credit Card Credit Limit
- 1.3 Fees & Charges
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Documents Required
- 1.6 How to Apply for Citibank Indian Oil Citi Titanium Credit Card Online?
- 1.7 Citibank Indian Oil Citi Titanium Credit Card Status Online
- 1.8 Customer Care Number
About Citibank Indian Oil Citi Titanium Credit Card
Indian Oil Citi Titanium credit card offered by Citibank is most suitable for the customers whose fuel consumption is high. The customer using this card get turbo points that can be redeemed for free fuel. To get the fuel benefits, it is not necessary to expend only on fuel outlets. The customer can earn points by spending at grocery and supermarkets. Also, by paying shopping, dining and other bills the customer can win reward points. The joining fees and other necessary charges payable are mentioned below.
Features of Citibank Indian Oil Citi Titanium Credit Card
- Save over 5% on fuel at IOC outlets
- Win 4 turbo points on ₹150 spent on fuel at authorized Indian Oil outlets
- Earn 1 turbo point and get free fuel worth ₹1
- Complete waiver of 2.5% fuel surcharge at authorized Indian Oil outlets
- Get 2 turbo points on ₹150 at grocery stores and supermarkets
- Nil yearly fee on spend of ₹30,000 or more in a membership year
- Full waiver of the fuel surcharge (1%) on fuel purchases
- Option to redeem the points for gift voucher across major brands
- Redeem the points whenever you want as the points never expire
Citibank Indian Oil Citi Titanium Credit Card Credit Limit
The credit limit is set on the basis of one’s income, credit score and repayment potential. Based on how good you are in these aspects, Citibank will offer you a credit limit. A higher credit limit does allow you to shop excessively, but you should take guard against the same. This is because a greater credit utilization can lead to default. And due to which, the credit score comes down.
Fees & Charges
- Interest Rate- The interest rate varies from 3.10% to 3.50% per month, that is, it ranges from 37.20% to 42% per annum
- Joining Fees – As per bank’s norms
- Annual Fee – ₹1000 waived on making spends of ₹30,000 in the membership year
- Cash Advance fee – 2.5% of advance amount
- Late Payment Charges – ₹300 for current balance up to₹10000, ₹600 for current balance from ₹10,001 – 25,000, ₹950 for current balance above ₹25,000
- Over Credit Limit charge- 2.5% of the amount over the Credit Limit subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cheque/ECS Bounce Charge- ₹500 per returned cheque/ECS
- Petrol Transaction Charge- 2.5% (minimum ₹10), Waived off at Indian Oil outlets for transactions done on Citibank EDCs
- Railway Ticket Booking or Cancellation Surcharge (Counter booking) – 2.5% of transaction value
- Railway Ticket Booking Surcharge (Internet booking) – 1.8% of transaction value for regular transactions; 2.8% of transaction value for 3 EMI transaction
- Card Replacement Charge – ₹100
- Statement Request – ₹100 beyond 3 months
- Reissue of Lost, Stolen or Damaged Card – ₹100
- Outstation Cheque Charge (Charge based on the value of the cheque/instrument) – Upto ₹10,000 – ₹50 per cheque; ₹10001 to ₹100000 – ₹100 per cheque; Above ₹100001 – ₹150 per cheque
- Cash deposit at Citibank branches towards credit card repayment – ₹250
- Cash deposit at Citibank ATMs towards credit card repayment – ₹100
The card is offered to the customers whose profile match the eligibility standards prescribed by the bank. The bank has set the norms according to which the eligibility of the customer is evaluated.
- ID Proof- Aadhar Card, Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet
- Address Proof- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for Citibank Indian Oil Citi Titanium Credit Card Online?
All set to apply for this fuel card? Do that online by visiting the official website of Citibank. Just enter a few personal and professional details before submitting your application. You can also visit the nearest Citibank branch to apply for the card. But then, you need to take some time out of your work schedule to do so.
Citibank Indian Oil Citi Titanium Credit Card Status Online
The customers who have already applied for the card can check their application status online using netbanking facility. Just enter the application reference number and mobile number on the portal. The status can also be checked by calling the customer care or by visiting the nearest bank branch. The bank executives will provide the latest update about the application.
Citibank Indian Oil Citi Titanium Credit Card Statement
Curious to know what the statement entails? Well, it’s a summary of transactions, reward points and even the charges, if incurred. Keeping a closer look at the statement will help know the limits availed and the limits left for utilization. An excessive utilization, though, is a blot that you should avoid creating. Normally, the utilization should be within 50% of the limit offered so that the credit score remains good and help you grab attractive credit offers. You can receive the statement on your registered e-mail ID or even get it at your residence via post.
Customer Care Number
To know more about credit cards, it’s features and other important details call the customer care executive on the customer care number. The Citiphone helpline number is active 24×7. Call on 1860 210 2484 to resolve all your queries.