Credit Card Payment418 views
- Pay Your SBI Credit Card Bills through Net Banking.
- Know the Benefits of Using SBI Net Banking for Making Credit Card Payments.
SBI is one of the Known government financial institutions that is trusted almost by every customer. On the other hand, its credit cards also come up with great offers like cashback, discounts and many more. But the customer faces difficulty when he has to pay the credit card bills. So if you are also worried, then here is a solution that will help you to make SBI Credit Card Payment through net banking. Now you don’t have to waste your time standing in queues for the credit card payment.
Table of Contents
Steps Included in Net Banking for Paying Credit Card Bills
The net banking facility will help you to pay credit card dues directly from your savings account. First, You have to register your credit card into the online SBI facility.
- Log in to the Online SBI portal using the user I.D and Password.
- Go to the Bill Payment option and Select Manage Biller Section.
- In the Manage Biller Section click on the Add option and choose All India Billers.
- Now choose SBI Cards and Payment Service Ltd as the biller.
- In the biller details enter your Name and Credit Card Number.
- Then click on the Submit button.
- An OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and confirm all the details of the biller.
- Now you have registered your credit card on the website successfully.
Clear Your Credit Card Dues
After registering your SBI Credit Card successfully you should follow the steps given below.
- Go the View/Pay bills section and click on the without Bills option.
- Choose the Added SBI Credit Card as biller and then click on Pay.
- Now choose the Account from where you want to make the payment.
- Enter the Amount payable and click on Pay Now.
- Click on Submit and Confirm your credit card payment through net banking.
After a successful payment, the bank will debit the amount from your SBI Savings account and you will receive the confirmation on your mobile via SMS.
What is Online SBI?
Online SBI is a portal that is used for making bill payments. You can also transfer funds from your SBI saving accounts to another account. This facility is given to the current and savings account holders of the SBI. Your all the online details are secured by the user I.D and a password.
Benefits of Paying SBI Credit Card Payment through Net Banking
You can pay your credit card bills without any hassle. Just follow the steps and get your credit card payment through net banking. The steps are simple and you can follow them for the payment.
Now you don’t have to wait in long queues for paying the credit card bills. You can easily make the SBI credit card online payment with the help of Net Banking. It is convenient for the user to just sit and clear the credit card dues.
All the transaction done through net banking are safe and secure. Its protected with a user I.D and password. No one can make an online transaction without knowing the password or a user I.D.
Free of Cost Payments
When you are paying the SBI credit Card bill there are no extra charges include in it. All the credit card payment done through online banking is absolutely free.