- Compare the Features and Benefits of Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card and Neo Credit Card.
- See the fee, charges, and eligibility criteria of both cards.
- Choose the card as per your requirement after exploring all the differences.
If you compare the savings from cash expenses and the savings from the credit card expenses then the credit card savings will be on the upper hand. This is the reason why most individuals use a credit card. But when they see a list of many credit cards then they get confused among them. Therefore, we have discussed some of the major differences between Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card vs Axis Bank Neo Credit Card. Both of these cards are issued by the Axis Bank but people find it difficult to make a one-sided choice. Therefore, we have pointed some major differences in their features and benefits so that you can choose one card as per your requirement.
Difference Between Flipkart Axis Bank Card and Neo Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||Flipkart Axis Credit Card||Axis Bank Neo Credit Card|
|Welcome Offer||- Grab a Welcome and activation bonus of up to ₹3300 on this credit card.|
- Enjoy a Flipkart Voucher of ₹500 after doing your first transaction from this card
|Get an Amazon Gift Voucher of ₹250, Zomato Pro 3 Months Subscription, 1mg, and Grofer’s 6 months subscription on your first spend within 30 days of card issuance.|
|Cashback and Discount Offer||- Have a Cashback of 5% on Flipkart and 2GUD through this card.|
- Enjoy a 4% Cashback on the Cure. fit
- Get a Cashback of 4% on Goibibo, PVR, Uber, Ubereats, and UrbanClap.
- Get a Cashback of 1.5% on all the other categories.
- Enjoy a 5% Cashback on shopping from Myntra.
- Get a cashback of 4% on MakeMyTrip.
|- Get a Cashback of 5% on mobile recharges, DTH Recharges, electricity bill payments through Paytm App.|
- Enjoy a Discount of 10% on Myntra, Grofers, and BookMyShow subjected to a maximum discount as per the offer.
- Get 1 Edge Reward Point on spending ₹200 from this credit card.
|Dining Offers||There are no dining offers available on this credit card.||- Get a Discount of 40% on Swiggy Food Delivery Application up to 2 times a month.|
- Get 15% off under the dining delight scheme at the partnered restaurants.
|Free Airport Lounge Access||Enjoy 4 Free Accesses to the Domestic Airport Lounges in India.||No Airport Access is allowed from this card.|
Comparison of Fees and Other Charges of these Cards
|Fees and Charges||Axis Flipkart Card||Axis Bank Neo Credit Card|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹2 Lacs and above in a year to waive off the Renewal fees.||No Waiving Off Criteria|
|Add-on Card Fees||NIL||NIL|
|Finance Charges||3.4% per month||3.4% per month|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹500||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹500|
Eligibility Criteria for Both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||Flipkart Axis Bank Card||Axis Bank Neo Credit Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||18 Years||18 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||70 Years||70 Years|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
After exploring all the differences between the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card vs Axis Bank Neo Credit Card it would be easy for you to decide on a credit card. First of all, you must analyze the need for the card and then choose a card that fits the best. Both of them have exclusive offers and benefits that will definitely cut off your monthly expenses.