- Compare the YES First Exclusive and YES First Preferred Credit Cards.
- Go through the features and benefits of both credit cards to understand their differences better.
- Check the fees, charges, and eligibility criteria for both cards.
Get CIBIL Score Instantly for Free and Save around INR 4,800 a Year (Only for Wishfin Customers)
Instant Personal Loan Quotes from 17 Banks and Get the Best Deal
YES BANK is one of the popular banks of India offering multiple credit cards to its customer. But too many credit cards of the same bank put the individual in the dilemma to choose only one card. Many people are confused between the Yes First Exclusive and Yes First Preferred Credit Cards because both of them have multiple features. Therefore, we have differentiated the Yes First Exclusive Credit Card vs Yes First Preferred Credit Card in this article so that you can choose one card. You can explore the features, benefits, and all the prevailing offers of both the cards and then make a one-sided choice. Let’s compare both the cards and then you will decide which card would be the better option for you.
Table of Contents
Comparison of YES First Exclusive and YES First Preferred Credit Cards
Here in the table given below, you can compare the features of both the cards and decide which card can be more beneficial for you in terms of savings on expenses.
|Basis of Difference||YES First Exclusive Credit Card||YES First Preferred Credit Card|
|Lifestyle Benefits||- Have a free membership of Taj Innercircle Epicure through this Credit Card.|
- Enjoy Staying and Dining privileges at the Taj Group of Hotels.
- Get a discount of up to 25% on the movie tickets booked from BookMyShow.
- Get 3 Free Golf Games at the selected golf courses in India.
- Enjoy 1 Free Golf lesson every month at the selected golf courses in India.
|- Get 4 complimentary rounds of green fees per calendar year|
- Get one complimentary Golf Lesson every month at select golf courses in India
- Have 25% off on movie tickets up to ₹250 per month on BookMyShow
- Get Dedicated Concierge and Roadside Assistance.
|Reward Points and Cashback||- Get 12 Reward Points on every ₹100 spent on Travel Agencies, Dining, Tour operators, and Domestic Airlines.|
- On the expenditure of every ₹100 on other categories get 6 Reward points.
- Register yourself on YES PayNow and get 1000 Reward Points.
|- Enjoy 8 Reward Points on spending ₹200 other than selected categories.|
- Earn 4 Reward Points per ₹200 on selected categories.
- Earn Bonus 1000 Reward Points on each YES PayNow registration.
|Travelling Benefits||- Enjoy Unlimited Visits to the Airport Lounges in India.|
- The Add-on Cardholders can also enjoy this offer.
- Get Free access at the 25+ Airport Lounges in India.
|- Have a Priority Pass Membership and enjoy 4 Complimentary Access outside India per year.|
- Get 3 Free Visits per quarter to the Domestic Lounge at more than 25 Lounges in India.
|Milestone Benefits||Earn 25000 reward points on spending ₹20 lacs in a year.||Spend ₹7.5 Lakh or above yearly and get 20000 Bonus Reward Points.|
|Insurance and Other Benefits||- Have a Death Cover in case of an Air Accident of ₹3 Crores.|
- Have an ₹50 Lacs cover in the case of a medical emergency overseas hospitalization.
- Get a Credit shield cover in case of the accidental death of the primary cardholder.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of up to ₹1000 in a month at all the refilling stations.
|- Enjoy a Credit Shield cover on this credit card.|
- Enjoy Life Insurance Cover of ₹1 Crore for death due to Air Accident.
- Get a Medical Insurance cover of ₹25 Lakh for emergency hospitalization abroad.
Comparison of Fees of YES First Exclusive and YES First Preferred Card
|Fees and Charges||YES First Exclusive Credit Card||YES First Preferred Credit Card|
|Joining Fees||Life Time Free||Life Time Free|
|Renewal Fees||Life Time Free||Life Time Free|
|Waving Off Criteria||There is no waiving off criteria applicable to this Yes Bank Credit Card.||No Annual or Joining fee will be charged on this credit card.|
Eligibility Criteria for Both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||YES First Exclusive Credit Card||YES First Preferred Credit Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||21 Years||23 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||60 Years||60 Years|
|Minimum Salary||₹4 Lacs per month||₹2 Lacs per month|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
We hope you might have spotted all the major differences between the Yes First Exclusive Credit Card vs Yes First Preferred Credit Card and now the ball is in your count. The final decision will be yours and you can choose any card that fits best with your usage. Both credit cards have unique features and offer that can save some extra bucks you will have to decide on a card that would be more beneficial for you.