- See the Minimum Cibil Score Needed for the RBL Bank Credit Cards.
- Check your Cibil Score through the Wishfin Cibil Score Calculator.
- A Cibil Score is 750 and Above gets quick approval for the RBL Credit Card.
There are many individuals who apply for a credit card to enjoy the prevailing offers on it. On the other hand, some individuals use a credit card in order to enjoy the credit limit. But whatever may be the reason, you must have a positive Cibil Score if you are applying for any credit card or a loan. RBL Credit Cards have a lot of offers and deals and therefore people prefer it. But you must know the minimum Cibil Score required for RBL Credit Card. If your Cibil Score is 750 and above then you can easily apply for the RBL Bank Credit Cards and get quick approval from the bank.
Minimum CIBIL Score Needed for the RBL Bank Credit Cards
A Cibil Score is a three-digit number that starts from 300 to 900. It is calculated by the Credit Bureau of India on the basis of your repayment and credit history. So, a minimum Cibil Score of 750 and above is needed if you are applying for the RBL Bank Credit Cards. The bank will give a quick approval for the credit card application if your score is 750 and above and it is near to 900.
On the other hand, you can also get an RBL Bank Credit Card if your Cibil Score below 750 but the bank might reduce your credit limit and the eligibility criteria for applying for the card might be strict. The interest rate on your RBL credit card will be high if the bank issues it at the Cibil Score of below 750. So make sure that your Cibil Score must be 750 and above in order to get quick approval.
How to Know Your CIBIL Score
There are many individuals who don’t know how to check their Cibil Score. So, you can make use of Wishfin Cibil Score Calculator to know the exact score. It will give you all the details related to your credit history. You just have to follow the steps given below to know your score.
- Visit the official website of Wishfin
- Open the ‘CIBIL Score’ page
- Give your first name, middle name, and last name
- Enter your date of birth and select gender
- Provide your PAN card number
- Give the net monthly income you earn
- Give your Employment status
- Enter Employer’s name if in case you are salaried
- Type Contact details such as the mobile number and email address
- Accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button
Details You Will Get After Checking Your Credit Score
After checking the Cibil Score you will know about the following details that can be helpful to apply for a credit card.
- A Summary of your Credit History.
- The name of the Applicant
- Social Security Number of the Individual
- Your existing credit cards.
- Your Running Loans
- The amount of money yet to be paid to the bank.
- Your Repayment history whether you are paying your bills on time or not.
750 is the minimum Cibil Score required for RBL Credit Cards. In some situations, you can get an RBL Card with a score of below 750 but you will not get a high credit limit. So, if you want to make the optimum use of your RBL bank credit card then you must maintain a Cibil Score of at least 750. If your score is near 900 then it is the best score.