If you are a frequent traveler then you must have heard the name of Emirates Skywards. They offer multiple flights connecting to various corners of the world. So, if you want to have a luxurious travel experience then you can apply for the Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank Credit Cards. There are three variants of this credit card and they are the Emirates Rubyx Card, Emirates Sapphiro Card, and Emirates Emeralde Card. All these variants have different features and benefits that you must explore in this blog. You can even earn thousands of reward points and enjoy complimentary access to the airport lounges. You must go through the offers every variant has and then apply for anyone as per your requirements.
Emirates ICICI Rubyx Credit Card
This credit card is available at a joining fee of INR 1000 and you can earn many Skywards Miles using this credit card. Here are the features of this credit card.
- Spend INR 100 and earn 1.5 Skywards Miles on this credit card.
- Enjoy 1 complimentary access to the domestic airport lounge per quarter.
- Enjoy great dining offers on the ICICI Emirates Rubyx Credit Card under the culinary treat program.
- Get 25% off up to INR 100 on buying a minimum of two tickets from BookMyShow, twice a month.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at the refilling stations with a maximum of INR 250 per month.
- You will get a Chip and PIN security on this ICICI credit card.
Emirates Skywards ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card
You can apply for this variant of Emirates Card at a joining fee of INR 5000. You will have to pay a renewal fee of INR 5000 for the same card.
- Get 5000 Skywards Miles as a welcome benefit on this credit card.
- You will also enjoy Emirates Skywards Silver Tier Membership as a welcome gift on the payment of the joining fee.
- Enjoy 8 complimentary access to the domestic airport lounge with a maximum of 2 visits per quarter through the ICICI Emirates Sapphiro Credit Card.
- Enjoy 2 complimentary international airport lounge access on this credit card.
- Get domestic spa access per year through this card.
- Earn 2 Skywards Miles per INR 100 on all the categories.
- Enjoy 500 off on the second movie ticket you buy from BookMyShow after buying the first ticket. (This offer can be used twice a month)
- Enjoy fine dining at the premium restaurants and get the best deal under the culinary treat program.
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at the refilling stations with a maximum of INR 250 per month.
- Have the Chip and PIN security on this variant of Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank Credit Cards.
Emirates Emeralde Credit Card
The Emirates Emeralde Credit Card has a lot of features and benefits and it is available at a joining and renewal fee of INR 10000 each.
- Earn 10000 Skywards Miles as a welcome benefit on this credit card.
- Earn Emirates Skywards Silver Tier Membership as a welcome gift after paying the joining fee.
- Enjoy unlimited complimentary access to the domestic airport lounge using the ICICI Emirates Emeralde Credit Card.
- Enjoy 2.5 Skywards Miles per INR 100 on all the categories.
- Buy one ticket from BookMyShow and get up to 750 off on the second movie ticket and this offer can be used four times a month.
- Get dining discounts at the partnered restaurants with the ICICI Bank and come under the culinary treat program.
- This credit card has Chip and PIN security.
Other Details of the ICICI Emirates Skywards Credit Cards
Here you can go through other details of the ICICI Credit Card. You must see whether you are eligible for the card and the documents required to apply for the card. You must check the fees of all the card variants before applying.
Joining and Renewal Fees
|Emirates Skywards Cards||Joining Fee||Renewal Fee|
|Emirates Rubyx Credit Card||INR 1,000||INR 1,000|
|Emirates Sapphiro Credit Card||INR 5,000||INR 5,000|
|Emirates Emeralde Credit Card||INR 10,000||INR 10,000|
Eligibility Criteria for Emirates Skywards Credit Card
- 21 years is the minimum age for the Primary Cardholder.
- 60 years is the maximum age for the Primary Cardholder to apply for the card.
- Credit cards are only issued to salaried or self-employed individuals.
- You should have a minimum Cibil Score of 750 and it should be between 750 to 900.
- You must be an Indian citizen to apply for the card.
Documents Required for ICICI Emirates Card
- Pan Card Photocopy
- Income Documents- Latest Salary Slips, IT Return, or Form 16
- Residence Proof- Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, Electricity bill, Landline bill
- Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photographs
Credit Limit of Emirates Skywards Card
There is no fixed limit of the ICICI Emirates Skywards credit card and it depends on your income and Cibil Score. If you have a Cibil Score of 750 or above and a stable income then you will get a good credit limit on your credit card. The income and Cibil Score are responsible for the credit limit of the ICICI Credit Card.
How to Apply for ICICI Emirates Credit Card
The process of applying for the Emirates Credit Card is simple. You will just have to click on the Apply Now button and fill out the application form online. After filling out the application form, you will get a call from the bank’s representative and then you can submit the documents online for verification. Once your documents are verified and you are eligible to get a card then the bank will issue the credit card.
ICICI Emirates Card Bill Payment
You must always make the ICICI Credit Card online payment in order to avoid the hassle of visiting the branch. Therefore, there are multiple options to pay the bill of the Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank Credit Card bill:-
- Use ICICI Net Banking
- Use ICICI Mobile App
- Make Payment through NACH Facility
- Make NEFT and RTGS payments
- Use Billdesk to clear your bills
- Pay bills through Gpay, PayTm, Amazon Pay