After applying for an SBI Credit Card everyone gets in a hurry to activate it so that they can use it. Once you activate your SBI Credit Card, you can enjoy all the offers on it and make hassle-free shopping. But do you know how to activate SBI Credit Card through SMS and SBI Net Banking? In this article, you can explore various ways through which you can activate your SBI Credit Card. You can activate it through SBI Net Banking, SBI Mobile Application, SMS, and ATM. There are simple steps to execute this task and you are free to choose any method to activate it. Let’s explore all the possible methods to activate the credit card without any hassle.
Ways to Activate Credit Card of SBI
There are five ways through which you can activate SBI Credit Card. All of them are given below:-
Activate through SBI Net Banking
- Open the Official Website of the SBI Card on your PC or Laptop.
- Use your credentials to log in to your SBI Credit Card Account.
- Then go to the Request tab once you make the login.
- Click on the Card Activation option under the Request Tab.
- Choose the credit card that you want to activate.
- Finally, click on the Activate button and your SBI credit card will be activated.
Activate SBI Card through Mobile Application
- Download and Install the SBI Card Application from the Android or IOS store.
- Make an SBI Credit Card login if you have an account or else register yourself.
- Provide the 16 Digits SBI Credit Number.
- Enter the Expiry and your name in the application.
- Enter the CVV given at the back of the card
- Then you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Verify the OTP and your SBI Credit Card will be activated.
Use SBI ATM to Activate the Card
You can also visit the nearest SBI ATM to activate your SBI Credit Card and follow the steps given below:-
- Visit the SBI Nearby ATM and insert your SBI Card in the ATM.
- Then choose your language and touch on the Create new ATM PIN using OTP option.
- Now enter the OTP you have received on your registered mobile number.
- Enter your mobile number for further verification.
- Now enter the 4 digits PIN and re-confirm it.
- After the generation of PIN, your SBI Credit Credit will be activated.
- You will receive the confirmation of activation on your mobile number.
Activate SBI Credit Card through SMS or Call
If you are activating your SBI credit card without having an internet connection then you can use the SMS or Toll-Free service of the SBI. You will just have to send OTP<space>Last four digits of Credit Card> to 5676791 from the number you have with the SBI. Then follow the instructions as given by the bank and your credit card will get activated.
On the other hand, you can make a call on the Toll-Free number 1860-180-1290 or 39020202 (prefix STD code) and follow the instructions to activate your credit card.
Use ILA Digital Assistance
The Digital Assistance of SBI is known as ILA and you can find it at the right bottom corner of the website. Click on ILA and ASK “How can I Activate my SBI Credit Card?”. Then click on the Login option and enter your Credit Card Number. Click on the Send OTP Button and then verify the OTP. After verifying, you just have to follow simple steps and your SBI Credit Card will be activated.
All of the above methods explain how to activate SBI Credit Card through SMS, Net Banking, Toll-Free number, Mobile Banking, and Net Banking. You will have to follow simple steps and the SBI Credit Card activation will be a cakewalk. You can do the shopping and use your SBI Credit efficiently after the activation.