About Home Loan in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad is one of the largest city of Gujarat. It is the second largest producer of cotton and it has the thriving textile and garment industry. Also known as “Manchester of East” due to its textile industry and it is also one of the largest exporters of gemstones and jewelry. The city is one of the fastest growing economies. It houses major corporate companies.The increasing infrastructure of the city reflects the story of its success. With many big names of companies setting up the branches in the city, the property of the city is one of the best investment. To lend the monetary help to people of the city the banks and NBFCs are setting up the branches. Have a look at some of best banks for 100% home loan in Ahmedabad at low-interest rates.
Apply Home Loan @ 6.90%* Rate
Top Banks Home Loan Interest Rates Ahmedabad Address
Home Loan Ahmedabad in a nutshell
Eligibility criteria for Home Loans in Ahmedabad
- Proof of Identity- PAN Card/Driving license/ Voter ID/Passport/Aadhar Card.
- Proof of address- Passport/Utility bill/Aadhar card
- Proof of Income- Latest salary slip/ ITR/Form-16
- Bank Statement- Last 3 months bank statement/ last 6 months bank passbook.
- Property Documents- Agreement sale copy, Certificate of possession, Land tax receipt, the detailed cost of construction, Letter of allotment, Original NOC.
About Home Loan
Home loan is the product offered by all the banks which turn the dream of owning a home comes true. The home loan interest rates are lower than other loan products. It also has one of the longest repayment options which can exceed up to 30 years. The home loan is the secured loan as the property or land is mortgaged against it. To get the home loan you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria. The complete documentation is also necessary to avail the home loan from banks.