About IDBI Bank Home Loan in Agra
IDBI Bank is one of the largest commercial banks in India. It provides various financial products to resolve the grievances of the people. It issues home loan to the candidates whose profile match the eligibility standards set by the bank. It proffers loan for the highest tenure of 30 years and up to the maximum amount of ₹10 Crores. Get instant approval on applying for the home loan.
IDBI Bank Home Loan in Agra at a Glance
|Interest Rate||8.80% - 12.25%|
|Loan amount||₹ 5 lakhs to ₹ 10 Crores|
|Tenure||Salaried - 30 years|
Self Employed Professional/ Non-Professionals - 20 years
|Processing fee||As per bank's norm|
|Pre- payment charges||As per bank's norm|
The IDBI Bank provides home loan after evaluating individual’s profile. It has set certain criteria to determine the suitability. The home loan can be availed by:
(1) Salaried individuals who have at the time of loan application attended the age of 22 years. The maximum age at the termination of loan should not be more than 70 years subject to establishment of satisfactory repayment.
(2) Self Employed Professionals (viz.doctors, engineers, dentists, architects, chartered accountants, management consultant, company secretary, etc) who have attended the age of 25 years at the time of application and maximum age at the time of termination of loan should not be above 70 years.
(3) Self Employed Non-Professionals (Businessmen) who have attended the age of 25 years at the time of application and maximum age at the termination of loan should not be above 65 years. Maximum age under the category may be relaxed subjected to availability of proper succession plan of the business.
In order to avail the benefit of home loan, the individual needs to submit the following documents:
- Signed application form with photograph
- ID Proof- PAN Card/ Voter ID/Passport/Driving License, photograph
- Residence proof – Latest Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Property Tax Receipt/ Passport/ Voter ID
- Income Proof – Form 16/ITR (for salaried individuals) & Last 3 years Income Tax returns (self and business), Last 3 years Profit /Loss and Balance Sheet (for Self-Employed)
- Last 6 months bank statement
- Last 3 months salary slips
- Processing fee cheque
- Education Qualifications Certificate and Proof of business existence (for Self-Employed Professionals)
- Proof of business existence and Business Profile (for Self-Employed Non-Professionals)
To know more, refer Home Loan Agra
Address of IDBI Bank Branches in Agra
The complete address, IFSC Code, MICR Code and customer care details of IDBI Bank branches located in Agra is mentioned in the table below:
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Taj ganj||Raghu Shopping Arcade Mg.road||IBKL0000080||282259002||0562-526700, 5267034|
|Retail Asset Center - Agra||IDBI Bank Ltd, Ugf Mughal Apartment Fatehabad Road , Agra||IBKL0000303||282259003||9997014843|
|Agra - Kamla Nagar||Plot No - 30/80 - B, Mughal Apartment, Opp.itc Mughal Sheraton, Fatehabad Road, Agra - 282002, UP.||IBKL0000836||NON-MICR||9634893708|
|The Radhasoami Urban Cooperative Bank Ltd||IDBI Bank Ltd. D-73, Ground Floor, Near Shree Ram Mandir Chowk, Kamla Nagar, Agra - 282002||IBKL0001318||282259004||9760058353|
|The New Agra Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd||6/7 Bank Compound, Dayal Bagh, Agra - 282005||IBKL0080RUC||282024102||0562-257006 & 93191341|