Best Credit Card Payment Offers 2018385 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Kotak Mahindra Bank Corporate Wealth Signature Credit Card
About Kotak Mahindra Bank Corporate Wealth Signature Credit Card
Get ready to earn the higher cashbacks while using Kotak Mahindra Bank Corporate Wealth Signature Credit Card for various purposes. Yes, spending through this card can fetch you higher cashbacks as this beautiful looking unique creation has been thoughtfully designed for that. No matter what your needs are, be it travelling, shopping, dining, movies or entertainment, this amazing beauty can easily be used for all. And, the best part is that on all your spendings it gives you cashbacks in return. What’s could be more exciting than that?
If we talk about the list of features and benefits, there is no denying the fact that this masterpiece has been entitled to offer you that. Right from fuel surcharge waiver, airport lounge access, universal acceptability to higher earnings and cashbacks, this card offers you everything so that all your needs can easily be fulfilled. This beautiful looking card surely suits your style and allows you to enjoy every comfort of life without worrying about the money. In order to know more about this amazing card, just go through the page below.
Features of Kotak Mahindra Bank Corporate Wealth Signature Credit Card
- Earn higher cash backs while using the card.
- Get the hassle-free spendings
- Enjoy the fuel/railway surcharge waiver
- Redeem your points without any hassle
- Get exclusive access to domestic airport lounges twice in every quarter
- Enjoy the universal acceptability & interest free funds
Fees and Charges
- Joining Fee: Nil
- Annual Fee: Nil
- Finance Charges: 3.10 per month
- Late Payment Charges: Upto ₹750
- Overlimit Charges: ₹500
- Foreign Transaction Markup: 3.50%
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
In order to know the eligibility of the Kotak credit card, you just need to go through the points mentioned below.
- An applicant needs to be an Indian resident.
- The minimum age of an individual should not be less than 18 years.
- The maximum age of an individual should not be more than 65 years
- An individual should have a good credit score and he/she should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Carry all the required documents while applying for your favourite credit card. Read the points below to know the list of documents needed.
- You must have at least 1 passport sized photograph.
- Passport, PAN Card, Ration Card, Adhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License can be submitted as ID Proof
- Address proof like Passport, Rent Agreement, Telephone Bill, Ration card, Electricity bill, Aadhar card has to be submitted
- Applicant should possess PAN Card, Form 16 and Income Tax Returns Statement.
- Recent salary slips / certificate for last 3 months/latest bank statement indicating salary credited for minimum 3 months
Application Status Online
With best online facility being available, it would not be wrong to say that knowing the real-time status of your credit card application is easier. If you have already applied for a credit card, you must have aware with the fact that you need to raise an application for that first. Once you have that application number, you just need to submit the same online and it will reflect the result in front of your screen, showing approved or pending. Whatever is the case, this online facility of knowing the status is surely the best thing sa it lets you know the status in the best possible way.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Corporate Wealth Signature Credit Card Statement
Kotak Mahindra Bank by sending the monthly statement in your inbox allows you to know all the details related to your credit card account in a hassle-free manner. The best thing about this online facility is that it comes to your inbox every month so that you can also keep an eye on all the activities of your account. Yes, apart from checking your account to get other details, you can also review your statement in order to get all the transaction details of your card. Through this way, it becomes easier for you to know the in and out of your account in the best possible way.
Customer Care Number
Dial 1800 102 6022 (Toll Free) from your registered mobile or landline number and get the answers of all your questions. Yes, the customer care executives of the bank with having relevant experience and talent ensure to solve all your queries, concerns and doubts related to your favorite credit card. The team is always ready to help and support you so that you can enjoy your credit card journey.