Credit Card Payment Offers 2019765 views
Table of Contents
About Kotak Mahindra Bank Feast Gold Card
Get a card that will make your life a total feast. Well, we are talking about none other than Kotak Mahindra Bank Feast Gold Card that offers you an unparalleled lifetime experience. Moreover, as the name itself suggests, your life will be a total feast if you enjoy using this card that comes with unmatched features and lifestyle privileges to choose from. Be it dining, movies, shopping, travelling and more, this unique creation has been thoughtfully designed to meet all your needs in the best way. Hence, it would not be wrong to say that this card is apt for all the credit card lovers out there.
With features like balance transfer, feast shield, add-on, easy access to what not, this masterpiece will surely make you go gaga over it. Appealing look, stunning features and redeem redemption against a wide array of options, there is no denying the fact that this masterpiece is here to change your life. By offering a pool of features and benefits to one and all, this card caters the multiple needs of all. In order to make yourself more aware of the card, just take a look at the page below.
Features of Kotak Mahindra Bank Feast Gold Card
- Earn 10 dining points on every ₹100 spent on dining and movies.
- Get easy access of anywhere such as coffee shops, pizza joints, pubs, restaurants, movie theatres and fast food joints
- Enjoy easy and instant balance transfer facility
- Get feast shield against fraudulent usage.
- Avail the feature of add-on card
- Redeem redemption against a wide range of options such as cash, airline tickets, airmiles, movie tickets, mobile recharges and branded merchandises.
Fee & Charges
- Joining Fee:Nil
- Annual Fee:₹499
- Add-on Fee:₹299
- Condition for Waiver of Annual Fee (first year):NA
- Condition for Waiver of Annual Fee (second year):NA
- Finance Charges:3.40% per month
- Late Payment Charges:₹100-₹700 for the amount due between ₹100-₹10001 and above
- ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee:₹300
- Over Limit Charges:₹500
- Minimum Amount Due:MAD can be 5% or 10% of TAD as decided by the Bank
- Cheque Bounce Charges:₹500
- Foreign Currency Mark-up: 3.50%
- Railway Booking/Fuel Booking Surcharge:Applicable
- Cash Payment at Bank:₹100
- Outstation Cheque Processing Fee:Waived
- Reissue Replacement Card:₹100
- Charge Slip Request:Waived
- Machine Surcharge at ATMs:Waived
- Balance Enquiry Charges:Waived
- Duplicate Statement Request:Waived
- Web Pay Service Fee:Waived
- He/she should be a resident of India
- Only Salaried Executives are eligible to apply for this card
- Primary Card holder should be in the age bracket of 21 years to 65 years
- Add-on Card holder should be 18 years and above
- The annual income of the applicant should be ₹3 Lakh and above per annum
Documents Needed to Apply
- You must have at least 1 passport sized photograph.
- Passport, PAN Card, Ration Card, Adhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License can be submitted as ID Proof
- Address proof like Passport, Rent Agreement, Telephone Bill, Ration card, Electricity bill, Aadhar card has to be submitted
- Applicant should possess PAN Card, Form 16 and Income Tax Returns Statement.
- Recent salary slips / certificate for last 3 months/latest bank statement indicating salary credited for minimum 3 months
Application Status Online
Your favourite credit card with online application status facility helps you in knowing your favorite card’s actual status in the best way. Well, if you have an application with you, it would be easier for you to know the real-time status of your card by simply submitting this application number on bank’s site. And, the moment you submit this number online, you will be redirected towards a page, wherein you can easily know the status of your card, i.e. be it approved or pending. With this online facility, you can know your card’s status in the least time frame.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Feast Gold Card Statement
The statement of your Kotak Mahindra credit card comes to your inbox monthly, hence you can easily check or review your credit card account without any hassle. All you need to do is just open your statement that comes to you in the PDF file, which contains all the required details related to your account. In fact, you can also check the transaction details of your card with which you can easily know, where your card has been used and for which purpose.
Customer Care Number
Reaching the customer care executives of kotak is no more a hassle as all you need to do is just dial 1860 266 2666 from your registered mobile or landline number. The bank executives with their relevant years of experience and expert skills ensure top solve all your queries and concerns so that you can have a hassle-free experience. The best thing about the credit card team is the fact that it is always there to help and guide you in bad times when you need the support. They listen to your concern first and then give you the best solution.