Credit Card Payment Offers 20191988 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Kotak Mahindra Bank Fortune Gold Card
About Kotak Mahindra Bank Fortune Gold Card
Get ready to enjoy the benefit of interest-free cash withdrawal, fuel surcharge waiver, 0% balance transfer and more by availing the one and only Kotak Mahindra Bank Fortune Gold Card. Yes, you read that right! This beautiful looking fortune gold credit card will surely bring a lot of good fortune in your life by offering you an enormous range of features and benefits to choose from. This card gives you easy access to cash as well as which means you can use the same for cash withdrawal anytime when you are in urgent need of fund.
It comes with interest free cash facility, wherein you can enjoy higher cash limit of upto 50% of your credit limit .And, the best thing is that this facility is available around the year upto 48 days. Apart from this, railway/fuel surcharge waiver along with other milestone features make this card worth to have. However, apart from getting the milestone rewards, you can also redeem these points against a wide range of options being easily available. Well, what more a credit card lover asked for? It caters all your needs in the best way, hence making your life easy and enjoyable. In order to know more about this card, take a look at the page below.
Features of Kotak Mahindra Bank Fortune Gold Card
- On spending ₹1,50,000 in a year, avail 4 free PVR tickets or get a cashback of upto ₹750
- Get easy access to cash anytime
- Enjoy interest-free cash limit
- Avail fuel/railway surcharge waiver while using your card
- Get easy & instant balance transfer facility
- Avail fortune shield protection cover against a fraudulent usage
- Enjoy add-on card facility on your card
- Easy redemption against a wide array of redemption options
Fees & Charges
- Joining Fee: Waived
- Add-on Card: ₹299
- Late Payment Charges: ₹100-₹700 for the amount due between ₹100-₹10001 or above.
- Over Limit Charge:₹500
- Cheque Bounce Payment:₹500
- Cash Withdrawal: ₹199
- Finance Charges: 3.50%
- Foreign Currency Mark-up: 3.50%
- Cash Payment: ₹100
- Card Replacement: ₹100
- An applicant should be an Indian resident.
- Primary card holder should be in the age bracket of 21-65 years.
- Add-on card holder should be in the age bracket of 18 years or above.
- People residing in locations-Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi (including Gurgaon and Noida), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Pune are eligible to apply.
- The annual income of an applicant should be ₹3 Lakh or above.
- This card is for businessmen only
Documents Required to Apply
- You must have at least 1 passport sized photograph.
- Passport, PAN Card, Ration Card, Adhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License can be submitted as ID Proof
- Address proof like Passport, Rent Agreement, Telephone Bill, Ration card, Electricity bill, Aadhar card has to be submitted
- Applicant should possess PAN Card, Form 16 and Income Tax Returns Statement.
Application Status Online
Now knowing your favorite card’s real-time application status is much easier as you can easily know the same with the help of an online facility. Yes, by having an application number, you can know the actual status of your credit card. You must be wondering how is it possible? Well, the moment you apply for a card, an application has been generated by the bank, now this number you need to submit on the bank’s site online so as to know the current status. Whether your application has approved or pending, no matter what the status is, you can easily know about the same by simply using this online facility. Now no more hassle of visiting the bank as you can easily know your card’s status online in just few seconds.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Fortune Gold Card Statement
Kotak Mahindra Bank by sending the monthly statements of your credit card allows you to check your account anytime on the go. You receive these statements in your inbox and from there you can easily take a look at your account details on the go. Now when we say account details, it also includes the transaction details, wherein you can easily know when and where your card has been used. You can have the complete report that briefs you about your credit card account in the best way.
How to contact Kotak Mahindra Bank Customer Care Number?
1860 266 2666 is the customer care number you need to dial if you want to get in touch with the customer care executive team of credit cards. These talented and experienced experts with having in-depth knowledge and years of experience give you support and guidance. The give answers to all your queries and concerns and ensure that you have the gala time while using the credit card of their company.