Credit Card Payment Offers 2019820 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Kotak Mahindra Bank Privy Legue Signature Card
About Kotak Mahindra Bank Privy Legue Signature Card
Get ready to have a card that chooses you. Yes, that’s right! We are talking about Kotak Mahindra Bank Privy Legue Signature Card that offers you an unparalleled experience. A card that has been exclusively designed for optima and insignia customers, best known for offering a world of lifestyle privileges to choose from. Be it baggage insurance, air accident insurance, cash withdrawal facility to fuel surcharge waiver and airport lounge access, this card caters all your needs in the best way. No matter what sort of lifestyle privileges you are looking to have, this card comes with all.
Now for all your needs, you have a card that makes your life full of joy and comfort. Right from travelling, shopping, dining, movies to airmiles, this masterpiece caters all your lifestyle needs in the best possible way. With its appealing look and design, there is no denying the fact that this creation with its widest range of world-class features and privileges offers you an experience which you can never forget. In case, you are looking something more about this card, just go to the page below.
Features of Kotak Mahindra Bank Privy Legue Signature Card
- Earn 5x reward points while spending on specific merchant categories.
- Redeem your rewards against a wide array of options like movie tickets, air tickets, air miles, shopping and more.
- Enjoy access to the airport lounge via priority pass membership.
- On minimum spending of ₹1,000 in a month, get 4 complimentary PVR movie tickets every quarter.
- Avail fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations in India.
- Enjoy a world of exclusive concierge services.
- Protect your card from unauthorized transactions.
- Under Milestone program, enjoy a cash back of upto ₹750 at every 6 months.
- Get baggage and air accident insurance of ₹1 Lakh and ₹1 Crore respectively.
- Daily cash withdrawal of up to ₹2.5 Lakhs.
- Enjoy complimentary unlimited access to any VISA ATM worldwide
Fee & Charges
- Joining Fee:Paid Variant-₹7,500 and ₹5000; Free Variant-Nil
- Annual Fee:Paid Variant – ₹5000; Free Variant-Nil
- Add-on Fee:Nil
- Condition for Waiver of Annual Fee (first year):NA
- Condition for Waiver of Annual Fee (second year):Minimum retail spends of ₹7,50,000 in the year
- Finance Charges: 2.49% per month
- Late Payment Charges:₹100-₹700 for amount less than or equal to ₹500 or greater than ₹10,000
- ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee:₹300
- Over Limit Charges:₹500
- Minimum Amount Due:MAD can be 5% or 10% of TAD as decided by the Bank
- Cheque Bounce Charges:₹500
- Foreign Currency Mark-up: 3.50%
- Railway Booking/Fuel Booking Surcharge:Waived
- Cash Payment at Bank:₹100
- Outstation Cheque Processing Fee:Waived
- Reissue Replacement Card:₹100
- Charge Slip Request:Waived
- Machine Surcharge at ATMs:Waived
- Balance Enquiry Charges:Waived
- Duplicate Statement Request:Waived
- Web Pay Service Fee:Waived
- An applicant should be at least 18 years of age
- The maximum age of an applicant should be 65 years
- He/she should has a regular source of income along with a good credit score
- You must have at least 1 passport sized photograph.
- Passport, PAN Card, Ration Card, Adhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License can be submitted as ID Proof
- Address proof like Passport, Rent Agreement, Telephone Bill, Ration card, Electricity bill, Aadhar card has to be submitted
- Applicant should possess PAN Card, Form 16 and Income Tax Returns Statement.
- Recent salary slips / certificate for last 3 months/latest bank statement indicating salary credited for minimum 3 months
Application Status Online
If you are interested in knowing the real-time status of your favorite credit card, you need not to worry because with the help of an online facility you can easily do the same. Yes, if you have recently applied for your favorite card and interested in knowing its status online, you can conveniently know the same with the help of an application number. You just need to submit the application number online and the moment you enter so, you will be redirected towards a page showing your actual status online. Be it approved or pending, no matter what the case may be, you can easily get to know your card’s status online in the most quickest manner.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Privy Legue Signature Card Statement
Kotak Mahindra Bank by sending you the monthly statements allows you to know your credit card account in a better way. You receive the statement monthly , wherein you have all the details of your account, you can check and review your account details anytime from anywhere. However, one thing that needs to be mentioned here is the fact that you can also check or review your card’s transaction details in the most convenient manner. Your statement includes everything, helps you in keeping the track of your credit card account in the best way.
Customer Care Number
Dial 1800 266 6666 from your registered mobile or landline number so as to get in touch with the customer care executives of the credit cards. These experts having rich experience, expert skills and vast knowledge solve all your queries, concerns and doubts in the least time frame. The main endeavor of these experts is to serve all their customers better so that they can have an enjoyable journey.