Mutual Fund NAV Online 428 views
A seed today is a forest tomorrow. ― Matshona Dhliwayo
Just like a seed grows into a tree and everyone gets to reap its benefits, small investments, if allowed to sustain over a period of time can also grow into a healthy corpus. For those who are waiting for an auspicious day to start investing, Onam can be a good choice to lay the foundation. The harvest festival has its own significance in South India. This year, Onam falls on the 4th of September. So, why not sow the seeds of investment from this day? And by the time, Onam comes back next year, you’ll have a bigger corpus and as the years pass by you can witness it grow larger and stronger. Maybe, 10 years down the line, the small seeds of investment you sow today will grow into a huge capital.
We, Indians, focus more on saving and less on investing. And to an extent, that is why it takes more time for most of us to strengthen ourselves financially. However, you can achieve your financial goals, if you start investing at the right time. The sooner you lay the seeds of investment, the better it will be for accomplishing your financial goals. One such investment tool that can lead to a strong financial future is a Mutual Fund SIP.
Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) is a disciplined form of investment which can be started with an amount as low as ₹500. It solely depends on the investing capacity of the individual. Here are some of the advantages of a SIP:
- SIP investments are simple, convenient and easy to monitor. You can monitor the periodic growth of your fund through account statements or can check NAV as well.
- There are different funds to cater the diverse requirements and risk appetite of the investors.
- Through SIP, you can diversify your money and avail the advantages of different performing funds.
- Diversification of mutual fund investments not only reduces the risk but also helps in optimizing returns.
- To gain the expected returns, the tenure should be kept according to the financial goals.
- As there is no fixed time for running SIP, it can be stopped in between or can be continued even after the tenure according to the convenience of the investor.
- Though SIPs provide flexibility, it does not mean that the investment horizon should be shorter. Long-term investors tend to profit from the appreciation markets tend to show in the long-term. To harvest the sweetest fruit, the ideal investment horizon should be longer.
On this Onam, mark an auspicious start to your investment journey through Mutual Fund SIP and sow seeds for a strong financial future. Happy Wishing!
And may this Onam and the one’s to come fill your life with prosperity and happiness!
Disclaimer – Mutual Funds are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme related documents carefully before investing.