Mutual Funds SIP Invest Now3318 views
- Which multi-cap funds shone the most in 5 years?
- The list of such funds includes Motilal Oswal Multicap 35 Fund, Axis Focused 25 Fund, etc
- These funds have delivered returns around 10%-15% in the 5-year horizon
Multi-cap funds invest across the market capitalization to ensure there’s a greater degree of diversification prevailing in the investment portfolio. These funds invest in select large-cap, mid-cap and small-cap stocks to the extent that is deemed fit to achieve the common goal as laid out in a particular scheme. There are quite a few funds in this category that have delivered good returns to the investors over different periods. If you want a list of top performers over 5 years, this post is for you.
Table of Contents
Top-performing Multi Cap Mutual Funds to Invest in
The table below shows a list of multi-cap funds that you can choose from.
|Multi-cap Funds||5-year Return||Rating|
|Motilal Oswal Multicap 35 Fund||15.13%||5 Stars|
|Axis Focused 25 Fund||12.49%||5 Stars|
|SBI Focused Equity Fund||11.39%||5 Stars|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Fund||10.12%||4 Stars|
Note – The data is sourced from Value Research as on August 30, 2019, and pertains to the regular plan of the schemes shown above.
How to Invest in Multi Cap Funds?
You can invest in these funds via any of the lump sum or systematic investment plan (SIP). With a lump sum, you would be investing one-time. Whereas, with an SIP, the investment is made periodically – daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually.
How to Invest in Multi Cap Funds Online?
One of the best mediums to invest online is Wishfin, an online financial marketplace that puts in place the top-performing mutual fund schemes across categories. If you are not aware of the process by which you can invest in, the below pointers will guide you.
- Go to www.wishfin.com
- Click on ‘Mutual Funds’
- Go to ‘Register’
- Enter your mobile number
- Click on ‘Get Started’
- Mention your name, email ID, the city you live in
- Create a password that conforms to alphabet, numeric and special character requirements
- Click on ‘Sign Up’
Your account will be created after entering a few more details.
- Go to ‘Explore Mutual Funds’
- Click on ‘Equity’ icon
- A list of equity funds will flash on the screen
- Click on ‘Multi-caps’ to find a customized list of funds
- Click on ‘Invest’ below any of the top-rated schemes you wish to invest in
Disclaimer – “Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme document carefully before investing”.