Mutual Funds199 views
- Which multi-cap funds shone the most in 5 years?
- The list of such funds includes Motilal Oswal Multicap 35 Fund, Axis Focused 25 Fund, etc
- These funds have delivered returns around 10%-15% in the 5-year horizon
Multi-cap funds invest across the market capitalization to ensure there’s a greater degree of diversification prevailing in the investment portfolio. These funds invest in select large-cap, mid-cap and small-cap stocks to the extent that is deemed fit to achieve the common goal as laid out in a particular scheme. There are quite a few funds in this category that have delivered good returns to the investors over different periods. If you want a list of top performers over 5 years, this post is for you.
Table of Contents
Top-performing Multi-cap Mutual Funds to Invest in
The table below shows a list of multi-cap funds that you can choose from.
|Multi-cap Funds||5-year Return||Rating|
|Motilal Oswal Multicap 35 Fund||15.13%||5 Stars|
|Axis Focused 25 Fund||12.49%||5 Stars|
|SBI Focused Equity Fund||11.39%||5 Stars|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Fund||10.12%||4 Stars|
Note – The data is sourced from Value Research as on August 30, 2019, and pertains to the regular plan of the schemes shown above.
How to Invest in Multi-cap Funds?
You can invest in these funds via any of the lump sum or systematic investment plan (SIP). With a lump sum, you would be investing one-time. Whereas, with an SIP, the investment is made periodically – daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually.
How to Invest in Multi-cap Funds Online?
One of the best mediums to invest online is Wishfin, an online financial marketplace that puts in place the top-performing mutual fund schemes across categories. If you are not aware of the process by which you can invest in, the below pointers will guide you.
- Go to www.wishfin.com
- Click on ‘Mutual Funds’
- Go to ‘Register’
- Enter your mobile number
- Click on ‘Get Started’
- Mention your name, email ID, the city you live in
- Create a password that conforms to alphabet, numeric and special character requirements
- Click on ‘Sign Up’
Your account will be created after entering a few more details.
- Go to ‘Explore Mutual Funds’
- Click on ‘Equity’ icon
- A list of equity funds will flash on the screen
- Click on ‘Multi-caps’ to find a customized list of funds
- Click on ‘Invest’ below any of the top-rated schemes you wish to invest in
Disclaimer – “Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme document carefully before investing”.