- Enjoy value back on spends made on Amazon Pay.in with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Amazon Prime customers to get the maximum value back on spends made with the card
Amazon is one of the largest online shopping websites that offer various products. People prefer online shopping rather than visiting the store or outlets. On the other hand, Amazon also offers various deals on multiple products but you can grab some more discounts through the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. This credit card is issued by the ICICI Bank and you can enjoy great discounts on Amazon and enjoy other offers. The best thing about this credit card is it is absolutely free and you will not have to pay any joining or renewal fee. You will also get additional privileges that are available on the ICICI Credit Cards. Let’s move on to the features and benefits of this card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features and Benefits of Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
ICICI Bank Amazon Credit Card is a lifetime free credit card as there is no joining fee and annual charges. This benefit of the ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card saves you from the worry of paying the annual charge for keeping the card active. And with this Amazon Credit Card Apply, you can boost your savings more than usual. To learn how, check the ICICI Amazon Credit Card Benefits below:-
- Amazon Prime customers to get 5% back on their spending made on Amazon.in.
- Non-prime customers will get 3% back on the spending made on Amazon.in.
- Get 2% back on more than 100 Amazon Pay partner merchants while using the card on Amazon Pay.
- Enjoy 1% back on other purchases and the earnings will be in the form of Amazon Pay Balance.
- Enjoy a minimum of 15% savings while dining at more than 2,500 restaurants across India via Culinary Treats Program.
- Get a 1% surcharge waived on fuel transactions.
- This credit card has an embedded microchip that provides security against any fraud or theft.
Fees & Charges of Amazon Pay ICICI Card
|Finance Charges||42% to 45.60%|
|Finance Charges on Cash Advance||42% to 45.60%|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.50% of the transaction amount with a minimum of ₹300|
|Overlimit Charges||2.50% of the over-limit amount with a minimum of ₹500.|
|Card Replacement Fee||₹100|
|Late Payment Charges|
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Pay ICICI Card
This card is only offered to eligible Amazon customers and the bank has certain parameters on the basis of which this card is issued. Only the selected customers will be given instructions as to how to apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. Instructions will be given to their e-mail ID from Amazon and ICICI Bank. The card would be applied from an Amazon account. But there are some other criteria that you have to fulfil before applying for this credit card:-
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant must be 60 years.
- Individuals should have a Cibil Score of 750 or above to apply for the credit card.
- You must have a stable income to get this card online.
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
You can call the 24×7 toll-free customer care number – 1800-102-0123 – to check the status of your credit card application and apply for the best credit card in India. The number is not restricted to just calling for the card status, but you can even get to know offers in complete detail, etc.
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
There are different ways to make ICICI Credit Card Online Payment and you are free to choose any mode of payment. But if you pay the ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card Bill through cash or cheque then an extra fee will be charged. Therefore, you must try to make the online payment of the credit card bill. You can pay your bill through
- ICICI Net Banking
- ICICI Mobile Banking
- Other Payment Gateway
As the bill generates, you would receive an SMS indicating the total dues, minimum due, the due date of the payment, etc. You can thus keep a sufficient balance to pay yourself via net banking or mobile banking.
If you do not have access to ICICI Bank net banking or mobile banking but have others, you can then use the same to first add the card before the SMS would come to your mobile number at the time of bill generation. You can thus make the payment accordingly.
ICICI Bank Credit Cards Offers on Top Brands
When you get an ICICI Credit Card, you will get the following benefits from these top brands. Well, shopping can be affordable when you have an ICICI credit card. Check out your card details and offers carefully to see whether this is available to you or not. In the meantime take a look at the table below to see ICICI offers to help save on what brands:-
|Vivo||A Maximum of INR 5,000 Cashback||This offer is available for these models only -|
- X80 Pro
- V23 Pro (12+256GB)
- V23 Pro (8+128GB)
- V23 5G (12+256GB)
- V23 5G (8+128GB)
- V23e 5G
- Y75 5G (8+128GB)
- T1 5G (8+128GB)
- T1 5G (6+128GB)
- T1 5G (4+128GB)
- Y33T (8+128GB)
Up to one transaction or credit card is eligible for cashback. You can avail of this at participating stores. In the case of EMI transactions, the cashback will be credited within 90 days following the end of the transaction month.
You will not be entitled to any cashback if it is not mentioned in the charge slip.
|Till September 30, 2022|
|iPhone||Available on INR 2,341 EMI||This credit card offer is for the following models -|
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 12
- iPhone SE
Offer valid at select Apple stores. Using this, you can convert 75% of the transaction value into 24 EMIs and the 25% will be payable in the 25th month.
|Till Sep 30, 2022|
|Apollo Pharmacy||15% Discount||Visit an Apollo pharmacy store and use the ICICI Credit Card for the payment of medicines. You should inform them about this before the bill gets generated. Check out the offer details below:- |
- 15% on Apollo private label products
- 10% on prescription medicines (except DPCO or Lifesaving drugs)
- 5% on all FMCG products
|Valid till February 15, 2023|
|Samsung||A Maximum of 22.5% cashback||Check out the cashback on Samsung products below:-|
- 7.5% on products of INR 4,500
- 12.5% on INR 7,500 product
- 17.5% on INR 10,500 products
- 22.5% if the product value is INR 13,500
- 5% on INR 3,000
- 10% on INR 7,500 product purchase through multi-brand store
- 15% in case of INR 9,000
- 20% for INR 20,000 products
|From July 1 to September 30, 2022|
|Tata CLiQ||15% Off on Weekends||Up to INR 300 can be saved, on a minimum credit card purchase of INR 1,500. You can use this every Saturday and Sunday during the validity period.||From April 1 to September 30, 2022|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the benefits of this credit card on Amazon?
You will enjoy the following benefits on Amazon through the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card:-
– 5% cashback on Amazon for Amazon Prime Customers.
– 3% cashback on Amazon for Non-Prime Customers.
– 2% cashback on 100+ Amazon Pay Merchants.
– 1% cashback on all other transactions made on Amazon and the cashback will be added to the Amazon Pay Wallet.
2. What are the joining fee and renewal fee of this credit card?
This credit card is absolutely free and the joining and renewal fee of this credit card is NIL.
3. What is the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card interest rate?
The interest rate on the outstanding bill of the Amazon ICICI card is 42% to 45.60% per annum.
4. Can I withdraw cash from ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card?
Yes, you can withdraw cash from any ATM through Amazon Pay Card but a fee of 2.5% of the transaction amount with a minimum of INR 300 will be charged.
5. What are the late payment charges of Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card?
The late payment charges of the ICICI Amazon Credit Card are from INR 100 to INR 750 if the outstanding amount is INR 100 or above.
6. What are the eligibility criteria of the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card?
An individual should fulfill the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit card:-
– Minimum age of 18 years
– Maximum age of 70 years.
– A Cibil Score of 750 and above.
– A stable income.
– An Indian Citizen.
7. What is the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card customer care number?
The customer care number of the Amazon Pay ICICI card is 1800-102-0123 and it is a toll-free number.
8. How can I make payment for the ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card bill?
You can use the following methods to make the payment of the Amazon Pay Credit Card:-
– ICICI Net Banking
– iMobile App
– NEFT and RTGS
– Payment Gateways
– Cash and Cheques
9. What is the Amazon Pay ICICI Card credit limit?
The credit limit of the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card is decided through your Cibil Score and income. If you have a high income and a positive credit score of 750 and above then you will get a high credit limit on this credit card. There is no specified credit limit for this card because it wholly depends on your income and Cibil score.
10. What is the minimum Cibil Score needed for ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card?
You will need a minimum Cibil Score of 750 and above to apply for the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card.
11. How to Earn 2% Cashback on Amazon Partner Sites?
Amazon is partnered with BookMyShow, redBus and many other popular sites. Upon using the card at these sites, Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Benefits help you get 2% back on your transaction.
12. What are the Steps to Follow to Link ICICI Bank Amazon Credit Card to My Amazon Account?
You can link your ICICI Card with your Amazon account without any hassle by selecting the credit card as your payment mode.
13. How to do Amazon Credit Card Apply?
You can avail of the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Benefits if you apply for the loan. To do the same visit the bank site and fill in a form.
14. What is My Amazon Credit Card Apply Status?
To check your application status for ICICI Bank Amazon Credit Card, call the toll-free number or do it online by entering the mobile number and date of birth.
15. How to Know Whether the Reward is Credited to My Amazon Account?
Log in to your Amazon account and go to transactions, look for “ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card: Earnings for the previous billing cycle.