- Enjoy value back on spends made on Amazon Pay.in with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Amazon Prime customers to get the maximum value back on spends made with the card
Amazon is one of the largest online shopping websites that offer various products. People prefer online shopping rather than visiting the store or outlets. On the other hand, Amazon also offers various deals on multiple products but you can grab some more discounts through the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. This credit card is issued by the ICICI Bank and you can enjoy great discounts on Amazon and enjoy other offers. The best thing about this credit card is it is absolutely free and you will not have to pay any joining or renewal fee. You will also get additional privileges that are available on the ICICI Credit Cards. Let’s move on to the features and benefits of this card.
Features and Benefits of Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
- Amazon Prime customers to get 5% back on their spending made on Amazon.in.
- Non-prime customers will get 3% back on the spending made on Amazon.in.
- Get 2% back on more than 100 Amazon Pay partner merchants while using the card on Amazon Pay.
- Enjoy 1% back on other purchases and the earnings will be in the form of Amazon Pay Balance.
- Enjoy a minimum of 15% savings while dining at more than 2,500 restaurants across India via Culinary Treats Program.
- Get a 1% surcharge waived on fuel transactions.
- This credit card has an embedded microchip that provides security against any fraud or theft.
Fees & Charges of Amazon Pay ICICI Card
|Finance Charges||42% to 45.60%|
|Finance Charges on Cash Advance||42% to 45.60%|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.50% of the transaction amount with a minimum of ₹300|
|Overlimit Charges||2.50% of the over-limit amount with a minimum of ₹500.|
|Card Replacement Fee||₹100|
|Late Payment Charges|
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Pay ICICI Card
This card is only offered to eligible Amazon customers and the bank has certain parameters on the basis of which this card is issued. Only the selected customers will be given instructions as to how to apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. Instructions will be given to their e-mail ID from Amazon and ICICI Bank. The card would be applied from an Amazon account. But there are some other criteria that you have to fulfil before applying for this credit card:-
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant must be 60 years.
- Individuals should have a Cibil Score of 750 or above to apply for the credit card.
- You must have a stable income to get this card online.
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
You can call the 24×7 toll-free customer care number – 1800-102-0123 – to check the status of your credit card application and apply for the best credit card in India. The number is not restricted to just calling for the card status, but you can even get to know offers in complete detail, etc.
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
There are different ways to make ICICI Credit Card Online Payment and you are free to choose any mode of payment. But if you pay the ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card Bill through cash or cheque then an extra fee will be charged. Therefore, you must try to make the online payment of the credit card bill. You can pay your bill through
- ICICI Net Banking
- ICICI Mobile Banking
- Other Payment Gateway
As the bill generates, you would receive an SMS indicating the total dues, minimum due, the due date of the payment, etc. You can thus keep a sufficient balance to pay yourself via net banking or mobile banking.
If you do not have access to ICICI Bank net banking or mobile banking but have others, you can then use the same to first add the card before the SMS would come to your mobile number at the time of bill generation. You can thus make the payment accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the benefits of this credit card on Amazon?
You will enjoy the following benefits on Amazon through the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card:-
– 5% cashback on Amazon for Amazon Prime Customers.
– 3% cashback on Amazon for Non-Prime Customers.
– 2% cashback on 100+ Amazon Pay Merchants.
– 1% cashback on all other transactions made on Amazon and the cashback will be added to the Amazon Pay Wallet.
2. What are the joining fee and renewal fee of this credit card?
This credit card is absolutely free and the joining and renewal fee of this credit card is NIL.
3. What is the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card interest rate?
The interest rate on the outstanding bill of the Amazon ICICI card is 42% to 45.60% per annum.
4. Can I withdraw cash from ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card?
Yes, you can withdraw cash from any ATM through Amazon Pay Card but a fee of 2.5% of the transaction amount with a minimum of INR 300 will be charged.
5. What are the late payment charges of Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card?
The late payment charges of the ICICI Amazon Credit Card are from INR 100 to INR 750 if the outstanding amount is INR 100 or above.
6. What are the eligibility criteria of the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card?
An individual should fulfill the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit card:-
– Minimum age of 18 years
– Maximum age of 70 years.
– A Cibil Score of 750 and above.
– A stable income.
– An Indian Citizen.
7. What is the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card customer care number?
The customer care number of the Amazon Pay ICICI card is 1800-102-0123 and it is a toll-free number.
8. How can I make payment for the ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card bill?
You can use the following methods to make the payment of the Amazon Pay Credit Card:-
– ICICI Net Banking
– iMobile App
– NEFT and RTGS
– Payment Gateways
– Cash and Cheques
9. What is the Amazon Pay ICICI Card credit limit?
The credit limit of the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card is decided through your Cibil Score and income. If you have a high income and a positive credit score of 750 and above then you will get a high credit limit on this credit card. There is no specified credit limit for this card because it wholly depends on your income and Cibil score.
10. What is the minimum Cibil Score needed for ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card?
You will need a minimum Cibil Score of 750 and above to apply for the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card.