- Enjoy value back on spends made on Amazon Pay.in with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Amazon Prime customers to get the maximum value back on spends made with the card
Amazon is one of the largest online shopping websites that offer various products. People prefer online shopping rather than visiting the store or outlets. On the other hand, Amazon also offers various deals on multiple products but you can grab some more discounts through the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. This credit card is issued by the ICICI Bank and you can enjoy great discounts on Amazon and enjoy other offers. The best thing about this credit card is it is absolutely free and you will not have to pay any joining or renewal fee. You will also get additional privileges that are available on the ICICI Credit Cards. Let’s move on to the features and benefits of this card.
Table of Contents
Features and Benefits of Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
- Amazon Prime customers to get 5% back on their spending made on Amazon.in.
- Non-prime customers will get 3% back on the spending made on Amazon.in.
- Get 2% back on more than 100 Amazon Pay partner merchants while using the card on Amazon Pay.
- Enjoy 1% back on other purchases and the earnings will be in the form of Amazon Pay Balance.
- Enjoy a minimum of 15% savings while dining at more than 2,500 restaurants across India via Culinary Treats Program.
- Get a 1% surcharge waived on fuel transactions.
- This credit card has an embedded microchip that provides security against any fraud or theft.
Fees & Charges of Amazon Pay ICICI Card
|Finance Charges||42% to 45.60%|
|Finance Charges on Cash Advance||42% to 45.60%|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.50% of the transaction amount with a minimum of ₹300|
|Overlimit Charges||2.50% of the over-limit amount with a minimum of ₹500.|
|Card Replacement Fee||₹100|
|Late Payment Charges|
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Pay ICICI Card
This card is only offered to eligible Amazon customers and the bank has certain parameters on the basis of which this card is issued. Only the selected customers will be given instructions as to how to apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. Instructions will be given to their e-mail ID from Amazon and ICICI Bank. The card would be applied from an Amazon account. But there are some other criteria that you have to fulfil before applying for this credit card:-
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant must be 60 years.
- Individuals should have a Cibil Score of 750 or above to apply for the credit card.
- You must have a stable income to get this card online.
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
You can call the 24×7 toll-free customer care number – 1800-102-0123 – to check the status of your credit card application. The number is not restricted to just calling for the card status, but you can even get to know offers in complete detail, etc.
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
There are different ways to make ICICI Credit Card Online Payment and you are free to choose any mode of payment. But if you pay the ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card Bill through cash or cheque then an extra fee will be charged. Therefore, you must try to make the online payment of the credit card bill. You can pay your bill through
- ICICI Net Banking
- ICICI Mobile Banking
- Other Payment Gateway
As the bill generates, you would receive an SMS indicating the total dues, minimum due, the due date of the payment, etc. You can thus keep a sufficient balance to pay yourself via net banking or mobile banking.
If you do not have access to ICICI Bank net banking or mobile banking but have others, you can then use the same to first add the card before the SMS would come to your mobile number at the time of bill generation. You can thus make the payment accordingly.