Credit Card Payment Offers 20191243 views
- Enjoy value back on spends made on Amazon Pay.in with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Amazon Prime customers to get the maximum value back on spends made with the card
In the latest offering, ICICI Bank has launched a co-branded credit card in partnership with the e-commerce giant Amazon. To start with, there’s no joining and annual fee, something which many of you would want to have, won’t you? Along with that, you can enjoy value back on your spends at Amazon and elsewhere. Let’s check out the details of the card now.
Table of Contents
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Offers
The card has exclusive offers for all those who are Amazon customers.
- Amazon Prime customers to get 5% back on their spends made on Amazon.in
- 3% back would be applicable to non-prime customers
- Get 2% back on more than 100 Amazon Pay partner merchants while using the card on Amazon Pay
- Enjoy 1% back on other purchases
- Enjoy 15% savings while dining at more than 2,500 restaurants in India via Culinary Treats Program
- Get 1% surcharge waived on fuel transactions
Fees & Charges
- Joining Fee – NIL
- Annual Fee – NIL
- Finance charges on extended credit – 42%-45.60% per annum
- Finance charges on cash advance – 42%-45.60% per annum
- Cash advance fee – 2.50% of the transaction amount, with a minimum of ₹300
- Late payment fee – ₹100-750
- Over limit charges – 2.50% of the over limit amount, with a minimum of ₹500
- Card replacement fee – ₹100
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Eligibility & Application
The card is offered to eligible Amazon customers. Select customers will be given instructions as to how to apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. Instructions will be given to their e-mail ID from Amazon and ICICI Bank. The card would be applied from Amazon account.
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
You can call the 24×7 toll-free customer care number – 18001020123 – to check the status of your credit card application. The number is not restricted to just calling for the card status, but you can even get to know offers in complete detail, etc.
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
You can pay the bill using any of the following modes –
- Net Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Payment Gateway
As the bill generates, you would receive an SMS indicating the total dues, minimum due, the due date of the payment, etc. You can thus keep sufficient balance to pay yourself via net banking or mobile banking.
If you do not have access to ICICI Bank net banking or mobile banking but have of others, you can then use the same to first add the card before the SMS would come to your mobile number at the time of bill generation. You can thus make the payment accordingly.