- Explore the Features and Benefits of the AU Small Finance Bank Altura Credit Card.
- See the Fees and Other Charges of this Credit Card.
- Check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for the card.
Many individuals in India hold more than one credit card. So, here is one more option available for them that can save some extra money. The AU Small Finance Bank Altura Credit Card has many such features that will cut off the expenses. This credit card is available at a nominal fee and will be waived off after you reach a certain milestone. On the other hand, you will enjoy cashback benefits and it will give a welcome offer. So many such features make this card worth applying. You can enjoy complimentary access to the Railway Lounges. Therefore, you must go through all the features and benefits of this credit card.
Features and Benefits of AU Small Finance Bank Altura Credit Card
Here are some outstanding features of the card that will amaze you. You can see which benefit suits you best as per your expenses.
- Enjoy a Cashback of 5% on the retail spend of ₹2500 within 60 days from the card issuance date.
- The maximum cashback allowed per statement cycle is ₹150.
- Enjoy 2% Cashback at the Departmental Stores.
- Get a Cashback of 2% at the Grocery Stores.
- Earn 2% Cashback on all the utility bill payments.
- Enjoy a Cashback of 1% on all other retail spends.
- The maximum cashback allowed is ₹50 per statement cycle.
- No Cashback will be given on the fuel spends.
- Reach the retail spend milestone of ₹10000 or above in a month and get an additional cashback of ₹50.
Access to the Railway Lounges
- Enjoy 2 complimentary accesses per quarter to the Railway Lounges using the VISA cards.
- The complimentary access will be allowed at the railway stations of New Delhi, Kolkata (Sealdah), Agra, Madurai, Jaipur, and Ahmedabad.
- The add-on cardholders can also enjoy this offer but the visit will be the same and counted under the primary cardholder.
Services Offers in the Railway Lounge
- Entry and Stay of 2 Hours
- Comfortable Sitting Arrangements with Air Conditioner
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Newspaper and Magazines
- 1 Buffer Meal at the time of the visit and it can be Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
List of Lounges
|New Delhi||Platform No. 16, New Station Building, Ajmeri Gate side, New Delhi Railway Station, New Delhi, 110006|
|Kolkata (Sealdah)||First Floor, Near Enquiry office, Sealdah Railway Station, Kolkata - 700014|
|Agra||Platform no. 1 at Agra Cantt, Near Second Class Waiting Room, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001|
|Madurai||Madurai Railway Junction, Railway Junction Road, Madurai Main, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625001|
|Jaipur||Platform no. 1, Near 1st Class Waiting Room at Jaipur Jn Railway Station, Rajasthan 303702|
|Ahmedabad||Platform No-1, Ahmedabad Railway Station, Gujarat, 380002|
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Get a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% at the refilling stations through the AU Bank Altura Credit Card.
- The fuel transaction must be between ₹400 and ₹5000.
- The maximum fuel surcharge waiver allowed is ₹100 per statement cycle.
- If you lost your AU Bank Credit Card, you carry zero liability for any transaction made through it after having reported card loss.
- Online transactions are also safe and secure.
- You can convert the transactions of ₹2000 and above into EMIs.
- Just call on the Customer Care helpline number to book your XpressEMI.
You can easily make contactless payments from this credit card by just tapping the card on the merchant’s machine. The maximum contactless payment allowed from this card is ₹5000 and you will not have to enter any PIN for making the payments.
Fees and Charges of the AU Small Finance Bank Altura Credit Card
|Annual Card Membership Fee||₹199 + Applicable Taxes|
|Annual Card Fee Waiver for the 1st Year||Spend ₹10000 within 90 days from the date of card issuance|
|Annual Card Fee Waiver for the 2nd Year||Spend ₹40000 in the previous Card Anniversary Year|
|Charges on Revolving Credit||3.49% per month or 41.88% per annum|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of the over-limit with a minimum of ₹500|
|Late Payment Charges||- NIL for Outstanding Less than ₹100|
- ₹100 for Outstanding between ₹100 to ₹500
- ₹400 for Outstanding between ₹501 to ₹5000
- ₹500 for Outstanding between ₹5001 to ₹20000
- ₹700 for outstanding more than ₹20000
|Rewards Redemption Fee||NIL|
Eligibility Criteria for the Card
- The minimum age of the Primary Cardholder must be 21 Years.
- The maximum age of the Primary Cardholder must be 60 Years.
- 18 Years is the minimum age for the Add-on Cardholder
- The individual must be a resident of India.
Credit Limit of Altura Credit Card
The credit limit of this credit card depends on your income and Cibil Score. If your Cibil Score is 750 and above, you can get quick approval from the bank and a high credit limit. On the other hand, if you have a stable and high income, this credit card’s limit will be high.
How to Apply for this Card
You can fill-up the form given in this article. Just enter the basic details in the form and the bank’s representative will call you can assist you. If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria and have a good income and Cibil Score then your credit card application will be approved and you will get the Altura credit card.