Credit Card Payment Offers 20192566 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bank of India Credit Card for Pensioners
- 1.1 Features of Bank of India Credit Card for Pensioners
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Credit Card for Pensioners
- 1.4 Necessary Documents
- 1.5 Bank of India Credit Card for Pensioners Status
- 1.6 Bank of India Credit Card for Pensioners Statement
- 1.7 Bank of India Credit Card for Pensioners Bill Payment
About Bank of India Credit Card for Pensioners
Bank of India Credit Card for Pensioners is a one-of-a-kind product which is exclusively designed for those citizens who are withdrawing pension from either State or the Central Government. Keeping in mind the needs and financial urgencies that might come in the way of a peaceful post-retirement period, Bank of India (BOI) has conceptualized this card. The card comes with many benefits and allowances for the customers to avail. The card owner can withdraw up to three times his monthly pension amount which allows enough margin for extravagant leisure plannings and/or abrupt financial emergencies. The billing cycle of the card is also planned quite thoughtfully so that no hindrance comes in the way while making repayments. Know more about this card and secure your post-retirement period!
Features of Bank of India Credit Card for Pensioners
So, what does the card in store for the pensioners? Let’s know all that below.
- The card is exclusively designed for the pensioners
- The limit of this card would be up to three times the monthly pension of the card bearer
- The billing cycle for this card is from the 16th of the current month to the 15th of the next month.
- The date of repayment for this card is on or before the 5th of succeeding month
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable to the card:
- Membership Fee- as per bank’s norms
- Revolving credit limit- at preferential rates
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- as per bank’s norms
- Interest Rate- as per bank’s norms
- Late Payment Charges- as per bank’s norms
- Cheque return charges- as per bank’s norms
- De-blocking charges- as per bank’s norms
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Credit Card for Pensioners
The applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- Age Limit- The applicant must be a pensioner and must be withdrawing a pension from the Central or State Government.
- Credit History- The applicant must have a considerably good credit history with no record of financial default.
- Nationality- The applicant must bear the nationality of India.
- Existing Customers- The applicants with an existing relationship with the bank will be preferred for the card.
List of mandatory documents required in order to apply for the card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
Bank of India Credit Card for Pensioners Status
Bank of India Credit Card for Pensioners Status is a facility provided by the bank to check the stage of a card application – approved or pending. The applicant can apply for the card via online or offline mode. While applying for the card online, all that an individual needs to do is to fill in the application form with his/her basic details and submit the documents that the bank asks for. However, if individual likes to do it the conventional way and apply for his/her credit card through offline mode, he/she can approach the bank with the application and the relevant documents that an applicant needs to submit. After the procedure of application is over, one can always check the status of their application and credit card via this facility.
Bank of India Credit Card for Pensioners Statement
Bank of India Credit Card for Pensioners Statement contains the basic information pertaining to shopping made via this card. This journal records the transaction history, repayment schedules and the history of repayment done by the card bearer over a due course of time. This statement helps the card bearer become aware of his/her transactions and expenses that are borne using the card.
Bank of India Credit Card for Pensioners Bill Payment
On every billing cycle, you will receive an e-mail statement showing the dues payable from your end on a specific date. You can thus pay the dues online or even offline. Visiting the branches may get taxing, so it would be better to go online and pay the bills through the bill desk of BOI. You would be required to enter details like credit card number, bill amount to be paid and confirm. Subsequently, you will get an online receipt of the transaction showing its reference number. However, if you have an access to net banking of, be it BOI or other banks, you can pay the bills registering the card in the list of billers. As soon as it’s registered, you will receive an SMS well before the due date, giving you a chance to arrange the money to suffice the payment and escape any late payment charges.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
Bank of India Customer Care is a useful facility provided by the bank to get the problems and doubts resolved at the earliest. One can reach out this team by calling them on their toll-free number- 1800-223-224. This number can be used to reach them on all working days apart from 2nd Saturday, 4th Saturday, Sunday and other Public Holidays. You can also write to them at [email protected] Also, it will be time-saving to mention the apt abbreviation related to your query to fast track and ease out the process.