Credit Card Payment Offers 2018 206 views
Table of Contents
About Bank of India India Card
Bank of India India card is a Classic card with a truck load of benefits and attractive offers. The card is valid in Nepal apart from being valid in India. This card has been specifically designed by the Bank of India to provide exclusive benefits to its bearer. There is no registration fee charged by the bank for availing this card. What makes this credit card more useful and beneficial is that it also functions as an ATM and can be used to withdraw cash. The availability of add-on cards makes this card one of the best options available in the segment. The credit limits provided on the add-on cards are flexible and can be changed as per the need and requirements of the card bearer. The bank of India India Card is a pin-enabled card which makes it more secure to use and also bears a photo of the bearer’s choice so as to give it a more personalised touch. The bank also provides exciting reward programmes on the usage of the card up to the prescribed limit. Find out more about this credit card down below!
Features of Bank of India India Card
The basic features that this card bears are as given below:
- Bank of India India Card is a Classic Card with loads of benefits
- The card is valid in India and Nepal
- The bank does not charge registration fee for this card
- The billing cycle of this card is from 16th of the current month to the 15th of next month
- The payment for this card is to be made on or before 5th of the succeeding month
- The card is available free of charge to the applicants
- The Bank of India India Card is a pin-enabled card which bears a photo of the card bearer
- The card can be used at over 2,50,000 merchant establishments
- The card also functions as an ATM card and can be used at over 9000 ATMs
- The bank provides an interest free credit for up to 51 days
- The revolving credit limit is allowed at preferential rates
- The facility of add-on cards is provided by the bank
- The bank provides flexible credit limits for add-on cards
- The bank provides attractive reward programmes on a minimum card usage of ₹ 20,000 before annual renewal of the card
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee- Free of cost
- Revolving credit limit- at preferential rates
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- as per bank’s norms
- Interest Rate- as per bank’s norms
- Late Payment Charges- as per bank’s norms
- Cheque return charges- as per bank’s norms
- De-blocking charges- as per bank’s norms
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India India Card
The applicant of the Bank of India India Card must fulfil the following criteria:
- Age Limit- The applicant must acquired the minimum age of 18 years so as to avail this credit card.
- Annual Income- The applicant must have an annual income of at least ₹ 75,000.
- Existing Customers- The applicants with an existing relationship with the bank will be preferred for the card.
List of mandatory documents required in order to apply for the card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
Bank of India India Card Status
Bank of India India Card Status can be checked online on the official website of the bank. The bank provides each of its customers with a unique login ID which gives them access to their card accounts. Using this ID, one can always check the status of their card and be informed about their credit card. This facility saves a lot of time and effort of the customer and makes the process a lot easier and convenient.
Bank of India India Card Statement
Bank of India India Card Statement allows the card bearer to stay informed about the transactions being done using this credit card. This journal functions as the record of all the transactions that are carried out using this card and the repayments made in their favour. The Bank of India India Card Statement helps the card bearer maintain the record of his/her expenditure right from day one and use it to manage his/her expenses.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
Bank of India Customer Care is a much useful facility provided by the bank. One can reach out this team by calling them on their toll free number- 1800-223-224. This number can be used to reach them on all working days apart from the 2nd Saturday, 4th Saturday, Sunday and other Public Holidays. You can also write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, it will be timesaving to mention the apt abbreviation related to your query to fast track and ease out the process.