Credit Card Apply Online1377 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bank of India Navy Gold
- 1.1 Features of Bank of India Navy Gold
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Navy Gold
- 1.4 Necessary Documents
- 1.5 How to Apply for Bank of India Navy Gold Card?
- 1.6 Bank of India Navy Gold Status
- 1.7 How to Pay Bank of India Navy Gold Card Bill?
- 1.8 Bank of India Navy Gold Statement
The Bank of India Navy Gold Credit Card is an exclusive credit card for the top officials serving in the Indian Navy. This credit card facility is specially designed considering the job profile of these officials and hence their financial needs. With multiple facilities and benefits, the card looks to suit the needs of these officials. The card comes free of any registration costs and with a convenient billing cycle. The due repayment date is set as per the convenience of the salaried officials. The most appreciated feature of this card that the navy officials can avail the option of direct billing and pay off their dues from wherever they are. Find out more about this card and in this page!
The card is decked with the following features-
- The card is issued to the top Indian Navy officials only.
- The card has the facility of direct billing which means that the cardholder can make repayments from anywhere, anytime.
- There is no card registration fee.
- The billing cycle of the card is from the 16th of the current month to the 15th of the next month which makes it convenient for the cardholders to make repayments.
- The date of payment of the card is on or before the 5th of the succeeding month which is convenient for the salaried professionals.
- The MasterCard variant of this card is also issued only to the top Indian Navy Officials.
- All variants of this card offer the facility of direct billing.
- All variants of this card are free of registration charges.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable to the card:
- Membership Fee- as per bank’s norms
- Revolving credit limit- at preferential rates
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- as per bank’s norms
- Interest Rate- as per bank’s norms
- Late Payment Charges- as per bank’s norms
- Cheque return charges- as per bank’s norms
- De-blocking charges- as per bank’s norms
- Applicable 18% GST on the fees and charges levied
The applicant of Bank of India Navy Gold must fulfill the following criteria:
- Nature of Profession- The applicant must be associated with the Indian Navy and possess a top rank.
- Credit History- The applicant must have a good credit history and bear no record of financial default.
- Nationality- The applicant must be an Indian National.
- Existing Customers- The applicants with an existing relationship with the bank will be preferred for the card.
List of mandatory documents required in order to apply for the card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ Electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
So if you are an Indian Navy official and want to have this card, you can apply for the same on the bank’s official website or even at the nearest branch. Depending on your comfort level, you can opt for any of the two alternatives to apply for the card. On both the application platforms, you would be asked to mention a few personal and professional details. The bank, after verifying the details, will issue this card and send it to your residence. With the card into your wallet, you can shop for your needs and desires.
The Bank of India Navy Gold Status enables the card bearer to keep a track of the progress in the process of application of the credit card. This facility provided by the bank ease out the task of tracking down the application procedure and saves a lot of time and effort of the applicant. As the customer can apply for the credit card via both online and offline modes, the process of keeping an eye on the progress of application becomes easier through this online facility. Also, in case of any query or complaint, the applicant can freely get in touch with the customer care department of the bank and share the details without any hassle.
You can pay the bill via any of the following channels
- Net Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Payment Gateway
- Cash, cheque or demand draft deposit at bank branch
Bank of India Navy Gold Statement talks about the history of expenditure and repayment made through the credit card. This statement functions as a document of record that is easily available to the customer to keep an eye on the expenditure and repayments. Using this facility you can gauge your expenses in real-time at the convenience of just a few clicks.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
Bank of India Customer Care is a much useful facility provided by the bank. One can reach out this team by calling them on their toll free number- 1800-223-224. This number can be used to reach them on all working days apart from the 2nd Saturday, 4th Saturday, Sunday and other Public Holidays. You can also write to them at [email protected] Also, it will be timesaving to mention the apt abbreviation related to your query to fast track and ease out the process.