Credit Card Apply2300 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card
- 1.1 Features of Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card
- 1.4 Necessary Documents
- 1.5 How to Apply for Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card?
- 1.6 Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card Status
- 1.7 Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card Statement
About Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card
Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card is an exclusive card for those who travel quite often and need a card that not only takes care of their domestic transactions but also their international expenditures. This card comes with innumerable benefits to keep all the needs of its bearers satisfied. Apart from the primary card, you can also avail add-on cards with this credit card which come at a minimal cost on an annual basis. Keeping in mind the frequent misplacements of credit cards, the bank provides a service of emergency card replacement to its customers. Also, you can avail the facility of emergency cash disbursal with this credit card. The Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card comes with added services such as the any-hour customer enquiry. You can approach the customer care service from anywhere and anytime using their toll free numbers. The bank facilitates the nearest ATM locator service to ease your hustle in finding the nearest ATM to withdraw cash. Bank of India allows its customers global cash access at over 8 lakh ATMs via the Visa Global ATM Network at over 4 lakh locations all around the globe Find out more about this card down below!
Features of Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card
The basic features that this card bears are as given below:
- Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card is accepted all around the world and is available for domestic as well as international use.
- The card is an ATM compatible one which allows its bearer to withdraw cash anywhere and anytime.
- The card supports a high limit of expenditure which is typically above ₹ 1 lakh.
- The card features an interest free credit up to 51 days.
- In case of loss of card, you can reach out Visa Emergency Assistance Centre (VEAC) for accessing related services.
- The card bears an in-built chip which reduces the risk of fraudulent transactions.
- The card provides its bearer with facilities such as emergency card replacement and emergency cash disbursement for the urgencies that come uninvited.
- The card bears an add-on facility wherein multiple cards can be issued in the name of the same applicant. Under this facility, the bank can issue up to a minimum of 1 add-on card under the name of one applicant.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable to the card.
- Membership Fee- ₹1500 for the primary card on a yearly basis. For an add-on card, the customer needs to pay ₹800 on a yearly basis.
- Revolving credit limit- at a preferential rate of 1.7% in the cards wherein minimum amount is decided on the due date.
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- as per bank’s norms
- Interest Rate- as per bank’s norms
- Late Payment Charges- as per bank’s norms
- Cheque return charges- as per bank’s norms
- De-blocking charges- as per bank’s norms
- Applicable 18% GST will add to the charges levied
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card
The applicant of the Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card must fulfil the following criteria:
- Age Limit- The applicant must come under the age limit of above 18 years. Though the age limit would be relaxed for the bearers of add-on cards.
- Annual Income- The applicant must have an annual income of at least ₹ 1,50,000.
- Credit History- The applicant must possess a high credit score exhibiting a considerably good credit history of the applicant.
List of mandatory documents required in order to apply for the card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card?
It’s time you apply for the card and avail exciting benefits and privileges that are on offer. The card application is easy as you can visit the nearest bank branch and do the same. While reaching there, you should visit the card section and ask for the application form which seeks a few personal and professional details. Mention these correctly before submitting the application along with necessary documents to the bank official. Afterward, the bank will process your application and send the card to your registered address after getting convinced the details.
Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card Status
Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card Status helps the bearer of this credit card keep a check on the status of the card. This facility comes handy during the credit card application process as it cuts down the effort of visiting the bank branch time and again and lets the applicant know the status of his/her card just with a few clicks. The Bank of India allows its customers to apply for the credit card via online and offline modes. Though online modes are much easier, offline methods of application let the applicant go through the process in the conventional way. However, you can use the facility of Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card Status even if you have applied for the card through the offline modus. This facility allows the customer a virtual access anytime and anywhere.
Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card Statement
Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card Statement is a journal of all your expenditures and repayment schedules that you have made through your credit card. This statement works as your copy of the record of all your transactions ever made. You can track back any interaction with your card, no matter how long ago that was! All the key information pertaining to your credit card makes its way to this statement. This helps you keep an eye on your expenses and keep in mind your repayment schedules. Also, in case you need to pull out the details of any transaction made through your card, you can always access it via this facility.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
Bank of India Customer Care is a very useful facility provided by the bank. One can reach out this team by giving them a call on their toll free number- 1800-220-229 or the landline number (022) – 40919191 . This number can be used to reach them on all days at any time. You can also write to them at their complaints page mentioned on their official website. However, if you want to visit the bank personally, you can do so by locating the nearest Bank of India branch.