Credit Card Payment Offers 2018518 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card
- 2 Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card Apply
About Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card
Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card is a highly beneficial credit card for those who make often visits to the foreign countries and find it difficult to make transactions that are cashless in nature. This card takes care of both domestic as well as international transaction needs of the card bearer, irrespective of which country the card is being used in. One of the most useful features of this card is that this card can also be used to withdraw cash from any ATM. The total cash withdrawal limit of this card is a hefty ₹ 50,000, which takes care of your urgent needs of cash. The exclusive feature that makes this card stand out is that the bearer can get his/ her picture imbibed on the card along with their signature. This feature allows the card bearer to give a personal touch to his/ her card. Also, the eligibility criteria for this credit card is quite relaxed. All that the bank seeks in the applicant is the age limit and a consistent source of income so that the bearer shows a responsible behaviour toward the scheduled repayments. Read on to know more about this credit card.
Features of Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card
Following are the features of the Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card. Take a look and decide for yourself!
- Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card is accepted all around the globe.
- This credit card is an ATM compatible card and allows its bearer to withdraw cash anywhere and anytime. The maximum limit up to which the bearer can withdraw cash is ₹ 50,000.
- The card bears the feature of having a photo and signature of the bearer on the card.
- The card bears an in-built chip which reduces the risk of fraudulent transactions.
- The card bears an add-on facility wherein multiple cards can be issued in the name of the same applicant.
- The bank provides the service of POS up to the amount limit of ₹ 1 Lakh.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee- As per bank’s norms
- Revolving credit limit- As per bank’s norms
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- ₹ 50,000
- Interest Rate- As per bank’s norms
- Late Payment Charges- As per bank’s norms
- Cheque return charges- As per bank’s norms
- De-blocking charges- As per bank’s norms
- Applicable 18% GST will add to the charges levied
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card
The applicant of the Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card must fulfil the following criteria:
- Age Limit- The applicant must come under the age limit of above 18 years so as to be eligible to apply for the Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card.
- Annual Income- The applicant must have a stable and consistent income source to avail the facility of Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card.
- Existing Customers- The applicants with an existing relationship with the bank will be preferred for the card.
List of mandatory documents required in order to apply for the card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card Apply
Are you ready to apply for Visa Platinum Privilege Card? If yes, then visit the nearest Bank of India (BOI) branch and submit your application there. As soon as you reach there, request for a credit card application form and fill the necessary details. Sign wherever applicable in the form and submit it along with necessary documents to the concerned bank officer. The bank will then take your application forward and scrutinize the authenticity of the submitted details. And after successful verification, BOI will send the card to your registered address. However, if you have a savings bank account at BOI, you must have an Aadhaar card linked to it. If not, then seed Aadhaar to your BOI account before December 31, 2017.
Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card Status
The Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card Status can be checked by the card bearer via the online access provided by the bank to every customer. This facility comes handy the most when the customer has applied for the credit card. Through the Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card Status, one can check the status of his/ her card without making personal visits to the bank. This facility induces transparency in the whole process of credit card application. Also, the applicant can track down any step of the credit card application with this facility.
Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card Statement
The Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card Statement provides the card bearer with all the key information related to the card. This statement records all the transactions and repayments done by the card bearer since the first usage of the card. The Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card statement not only keeps the card bearer of all the transactions that are being made through the card but also helps him/ her keep an eye on the expenditure being made. Also, keeping the repayment schedule in mind is made easier through this statement. This journal plays a vital role in the proper maintenance of the card account and timely repayments.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
Bank of India Customer Care is a much useful facility provided by the bank. One can reach out this team by calling them on their toll free number- 1800-223-224. This number can be used to reach them on all working days apart from the 2nd Saturday, 4th Saturday, Sunday and other Public Holidays. You can also write to them at [email protected] Also, it will be timesaving to mention the apt abbreviation related to your query to fast track and ease out the process.