Traveling through rail is convenient for many individuals as compared to road traveling. It is cheap and a comfortable journey through rail transport. You might be familiar with the fact that if you book rail tickets then you will have to use the IRCTC official website. The Bank of Baroda has introduced IRCTC BOB Credit Card that has amazing offers on the IRCTC website. You can experience rewards, benefits, and discounts if you travel by train and use this credit card. There are a lot of other benefits through which you can earn thousands of reward points on shopping. You can also convert transactions into EMIs through the Bank of Baroda IRCTC Card. Let’s move on to the features and benefits of this credit card.
Features and Benefits of BOB IRCTC Credit Card
Here are some of the exciting features of this card that give you a luxurious experience when you use it. You must explore all the features below.
- Earn 1000 reward points as a welcome gift on this credit card.
- You will have to do a single transaction of INR 1000 within 45 days of card issuance to enjoy the welcome benefit.
Railway Ticket Benefits
- Earn up to 40 reward points per INR 100 on train ticket booking through the IRCTC Official Website and Mobile Application.
- Save 1% on the transaction charges on booking tickets from the IRCTC App and Website.
Railway Lounge Benefits
- Enjoy 4 Complimentary Railway Lounge Access through this IRCTC BOB Credit Card per year.
- You are allowed to enjoy a maximum of 1 free access per quarter.
Earn Reward Points
- Earn 4 reward points per INR 100 spend at departmental and grocery stores.
- 2 reward points per INR 100 spent on any other category.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on the fuel transactions.
- The maximum waiver allowed is INR 100 per statement.
- The transaction must be between INR 500 to INR 3000 to get the waiver.
- Convert huge transactions into EMI through the Bank of Baroda IRCTC Credit Card.
- Transactions of INR 2500 and above are easily convertible into EMIs.
- You can choose a tenure for 6 months to 36 months.
Ne Fee for an Add-on Card
- Get a Free Add-on card for your spouse, parents, siblings, and kids who are above 18 years of age.
- You can add up to 3 Add-on Cards for free.
IRCTC BOB Credit Card – Charges, Documents and Eligibility Criteria
Now, you must explore the fees and charges of this credit card. Before you apply for the Bank of Baroda IRCTC Credit Card, you must see whether you are eligible to apply for the card or not. See the documents that you have to submit to prove your eligibility.
BOB IRCTC Card Fees and Charges
|First Year Joining Fee||INR 500|
|Annual Fee for the Subsequent Years||INR 350|
|Add-On Card Fee||NIL|
|Interest-Free Period||20 Days to 50 Days|
|Domestic Withdrawal Charges||2.5% with a minimum of INR 200|
|International Withdrawal Charges||3% with a minimum of INR 250|
|Duplicate Bill Charges||INR 25 per Bill|
|Card Replacement Charges||INR 100 per card|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||2.75% of the Transaction Amount|
|Cheque Return Charges||INR 300 or 2% of the Cheque amount|
Eligibility Criteria for IRCTC Bank of Baroda Card
- You should be an Indian Resident.
- Salaried Individuals need a minimum salary of INR 3.6 lacs or above per annum.
- Self-Employed Individuals need a minimum income of INR 4.8 lacs or above per annum.
- The minimum age of the Primary Cardholder should be 21 years.
- The maximum age of the Primary Cardholder should not exceed 65 Years.
- If you get an Add-on Card then the age of that cardholder should be 18 years.
Documents Required for the Credit Card
- Photocopy of the PAN Card
- Last 3 Months Bank Statement for the Salaried Person and Latest ITR for the Self-Employed individual.
- Proof of the Current Residence
- Company’s ID Card applicable to Salaried Individual
- 1 Recent Passport-size Photograph
How to Apply for IRCTC BOB Credit Card
There are two ways to apply for the Bank of Baroda Credit Card. Either you can visit the official website of Bank of Baroda or just provide your basic details in the above form. After providing your basic details, the bank’s representative will call you can enquire all about the BOB IRCTC Credit Card.
Bank of Baroda IRCTC Card Credit Limit
The credit limit of the IRCTC BOB Card depends on your income and Cibil Score. You will have to maintain a minimum Cibil Score of 750 and above to get a good credit limit on this credit card. On the other hand, you will need a high income to enjoy a high credit limit on your Bank of Baroda Credit Card.
IRCTC Bank of Baroda Card Bill Payment
You have the following options to make the payment of the IRCTC BOB Credit Card. You are free to choose any mode of payment for clearing the BOB Credit Card Bill.
- Bank of Baroda Net Banking
- BOB Mobile Application
- NACH Facility
- NEFT and RTGS
- Cash and Cheque Payments