Best Credit Card Payment Offers 2018889 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Central Bank of India Aspire Credit Card
About Central Bank of India Aspire Credit Card
Positioned among the top public sector banks, Central Bank of India offers multiple banking product and services including credit cards. Among its credit card offers, Aspire Credit Card is one of the uniquely designed offers for the customers having Cent Aspire fixed deposit account at any bank branch. The card can be used anywhere in the world to the extent of the permissible limit. The limit of the card exceeds up to the fixed deposit account value subject to the minimum of ₹20,000 and maximum up to ₹10,00,000. The customer is entitled to earn an Anmol reward point on every spent of ₹100. Moreover, the customer gets the accidental insurance up to ₹1 lakh. The eligibility details and charges applicable are discussed in the following sections.
Features of Central Bank of India Aspire Credit Card
- The card is secured for online usage with verified Visa Secure Code.
- One Time Password (OTP) is generated for every online transaction
- Upto 55 days of credit-free card usage
- Auto debit facility available
- SMS alerts delivered to registered mobile number for every transaction, statement generation, payment due & periodic card offers
- Customer Care Services available 24x7x365
- Benefit of Anmol rewardz 1 point per ₹100/- spent
- Accident cover (against death) of ₹ 1,00,000 under group insurance scheme
Fees & Charges
- Card / Add-on Card Issuance Fee – Nil
- Card / Add-on Card Renewal / Cancellation – ₹100
- ATM Transaction Charges – ₹100 per withdrawal + 1.50% p.m. from date of withdrawal till date of repayment
- Mark-up Fee (For Foreign Currency Transaction) – 3.50%
- Railway Ticket Surcharge – 2.5% + ₹30.00
- Petrol Transaction Surcharge – 2.50%
- Dishonour of Auto debit – ₹150 per auto debit dishonour
- Late Payment Charges – ₹100
- Service charge on unpaid amount beyond due date – 1.50% per month
- The age of the candidate should be above 18 years but less than 65 years
- The customer should be an account holder of the bank maintaining a Cent Aspire fixed deposit account.
For availing Cent Aspire credit card, the applicant requires to open Cent Aspire fixed deposit account at the bank branch. Other than this, no document is required.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Aspire Credit Card Online?
After having a quick look at the offers, it’s time to apply for Aspire Credit Card, right? And what better than doing online and eliminate the hassles associated with an offline application. Just visit the official website of the public lender and fill the details in the application form before submitting the same online. So whatever details you may have submitted will be checked thoroughly by the lender before it okays your application.
The candidates who have already applied for the credit card and want to track the current status of the application can do the same either by visiting the nearest bank branch or by using the phone/ online banking facility.
Central Bank of India Credit Card Statement
Credit card statement is the detailed list of the expenditure you have made during the period. It is the bill that you have to pay to the bank against the credit card expenditure. The bank provides the e-statement. It delivers the statement to the registered e-mail ID.
To resolve your queries and get more details about the credit card call on the customer care number. The customer care cell is active 24x7x365. Call on the toll-free number 1800 222 368.