- Go through the Credit Card Offers on Travelling Websites
- Earn extra discounts and cashbacks on hotels and flight bookings.
- Check the expiry date of each offer before you use them.
It is cheaper to book tickets or hotels from travelling websites instead of booking them physically by visiting because travelling websites offer great deals on such bookings. On the other hand, if you have a credit card then also you can grab discounts and cashbacks. So, we have brought all the credit card offers on travel together in one place. Different credit cards have different deals on multiple travelling websites. You must explore all the offers so that you can save some bucks on travelling. But the sad part about all the offers is that they have an expiry date so you have to use them before their validity. Let’s go through all the credit card offers in hotel and flight bookings.
Table of Contents
Offers on Travel of Different Credit Cards
Multiple credit cards have offers on multiple travelling websites like MakeMyTrip, Goibibo, and many others. You must see all the offers and choose the best for yourself.
ICICI Credit Card MakeMyTrip Offer
|₹5000 to ₹7500||Enjoy an instant discount of ₹750 on domestic flight bookings.||31st of December 2021|
|₹7501 to ₹15000||Get ₹1150 off on domestic flights and an additional cashback of ₹200 on credit card EMI transactions.||31st of December 2021|
|₹15000 and above||Enjoy ₹1500 off on domestic flights and an additional ₹200 cashback on EMI Transactions.||31st of December 2021|
Terms and Conditions
- You will have to use the Coupon Code FLYMON to enjoy the above offers.
- The above offers will be valid only on Mondays.
- You are free to choose the EMI tenure for 6 months and above.
- This offer is not valid on ICICI Business Cards, Commercial and Corporate Credit Cards.
Standard Chartered Credit Card MakeMyTrip Offer
|No Minimum Amount Needed||Get a discount of 14% on domestic hotel bookings with a maximum of ₹5000||29th of December 2021|
|₹5000||Enjoy 15% off up to ₹1250 on booking domestic flights from your Standard Chartered Credit Card.||29th of December 2021|
|₹10000||Get a 15% discount up to ₹5000 on booking international flights from MakeMyTrip.||29th of December 2021|
Terms and Conditions
- You will have to use the Promo Code MMTSTANC to enjoy the above offers.
- This offer is only valid on Mondays of every month.
- This offer is also valid on the Standard Chartered Credit Card EMI Transactions.
- The offer will apply only to the selected hotels.
SBI Credit Card Goibibo Offer
In the table given below, you can see the discounts on Goibibo on hotels and flights. You must also go through the maximum discount capped in this offer.
|Offers||Maximum Discount||Minimum Transaction||Promo Code||Expiry|
|10% off on Domestic Flights||₹1200||₹4000||GOSBI||31st of December 2021|
|6% off on International Flights||₹5000||₹20000||GOSBIINT||31st of December 2021|
|12% off on Domestic Hotels||₹5000||₹2000||GOSBI||31st of December 2021|
|12% off on International Hotels||₹8000||₹3000||GOSBIINT||31st of December 2021|
|10% off on Outstation Cabs||₹500||₹2000||GOSBI||31st of December 2021|
|8% off on Bus||₹500||₹500||GOSBI||31st of December 2021|
Terms and Conditions
- All of the above offers are valid only on Mondays.
- You can use the offer only once during the offer period.
- These offers are also valid on the EMI Transactions.
- This offer is not valid on the SBI Corporate and SBI Paytm Credit Card.
- This offer is valid only on the official website and application of Goibibo.
Now it will be easy for you to book a flight or hotel after knowing the credit card offers on travel websites. You can use credit cards to save some bucks on travelling. These offers will make your trips cheaper so that you can spend on other things. But remember, all the offers have an expiry so you have to book the flight or hotels before the expiry of the offer.
Disclaimer: All the information related to offers are subjected to their official website. Check the offer and validity of the offer first on the current date before using them.