Credit Card Payment3808 views
- Various Methods of Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Online Payment.
- Use online Banking for a safe and secure payment of credit card bills.
- Transfer Money through NEFT for Credit Card Payments.
Credit Card has become a necessity for almost all users. People usually apply for a credit card just to get cashback and instant discounts on online shopping. Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card is also consist of good offers and heavy discount schemes. There are some users who know to make the optimum utilisation of all the facilities. But they don’t know how to make Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card online payment. So if you are also in the same trouble, then you can try the various methods of online payment options available on the web.
Table of Contents
- 1 Methods for Online Payment of Credit Cards
Methods for Online Payment of Credit Cards
Online Banking Payment
Online Banking is also known as Net Banking that can be used to pay your standard chartered bank credit card bills. Every transaction done through net banking is safe and secured. The transaction gets successful only after entering the OTP sent on your registered mobile number.
- Open the official website of standard chartered bank and go to the net banking.
- Enter your User ID and password to log in.
- Go to the credit card section for making the payment.
- Provide all the details of the credit card.
- Review all the information thoroughly before making the payment.
- If you are satisfied with all the details then initiate the payment.
Once the payment is made, you’ll receive a confirmation message on your mobile phone. Make sure that your contact number is linked with the bank.
Payment Through NEFT from the Banks
If you want to make credit card online payment, not from your standard chartered savings account then you can do the NEFT. There is also an option for clearing the standard chartered credit card bills from your bank account.
- You have to follow the same steps as you follow in national electronic fund transfer.
- In the IFSC code, you have enter SCBL0036001.
Afterwards, you have to follow the same procedure for doing the NEFT. You can also use IBFT for clearing the billing amount. IBFT is the inter bank fund transfer that can help you to clear the bills.
Bill-desk Payment for Credit Card
You can also use bill-desk for making online credit card payments. Bill-desk is a third party payment gateway that is used for fund transfer and online payments. This gateway is used to pay bills from another bank account or other bank’s debit cards.
- Open the Standard Chartered Bank page on Bill-desk.
- Enter the Credit Card Number.
- Enter your Registered Email I.D and mobile number.
- Provide the payment amount you are willing to pay.
- Choose the bank from which the payment has to be made.
- Then initiate the payment process.
After a successful payment, the sum of money will be deducted from your savings bank account. Although bill-desk is a third party gateway, it is totally safe and secure.
Give Standing Instruction to the Bank
You can also give a standing instruction to the Standard Chartered Bank for deducting the credit card bill from your savings account. This method will save your time and it would be convenient too. But the condition is that you have to maintain sufficient balance in your account so that the bank can debit your Standard Chartered Credit Card Bill.
- Visit the Standard Chartered Bank branch in which you have your savings account.
- Write and application including your standing instructions, savings account name and account number, date of debiting and the amount to be debited.
- Submit the application to the bank with your signature.
- Take a copy of the application signed by the bank’s representative.
Distribution of the Payment
This method is followed only by those customers who hold more than two credit cards. In this method also you have to give the standing instruction to the bank. But you have to apportion the bills of the credit cards according to your convenience. The bank will deduct the billing amount of every Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card from your savings account. You should maintain a sufficient balance into your account. This method is also available in the bank for making Standard Chartered Credit Card Online Payment.
Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Payment Through Phone Banking
You can simply call the Standard Chartered Bank for paying the credit card bill. See the following table and know the phone numbers through which you can get in touch with the bank.
|Locations||Phone Banking Numbers|
|Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai. Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune||66014444 / 39404444|
|Gurgaon, Noida||011-66014444 / 011-39404444|
|Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Jalandhar, Jaipur, Indore, Ludhiana, Lucknow, Kanpur, Patna, Rajkot, Nagpur, Vadodara, Surat||6601444 / 3940444|
|Jalgaon, Guwahati, Cuttack, Mysore, Thiruvananthpuram, Vishakhapatnam, Mathura, Proddatur, Dehradun, Saharanpur,||1800-345-1000 (Within India)|
|Siliguri||1800-345-5000 (Within India)|