- See the Differences between the HDFC Infinia Credit Card and the Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card.
- Compare the two cards on the basis of offers, fees, and eligibility.
- Choose the Card after exploring all the differences.
Most of the individuals apply for a credit card just to enjoy the exclusive offers and discounts rather than taking it for enjoying the credit limit. But, nowadays the HDFC Infinia Credit Card and Standard Chartered Ultimate credit card are in demand. The elite credit card users are confused between these two outstanding cards. Therefore, you can see the comparison of HDFC Infinia vs Standard Chartered Ultimate credit card and choose one card for yourself. Both the cards have some extra advantages and they can help you enjoy an upgraded lifestyle. Let’s take a look at the difference between these two cards.
Table of Contents
Comparison of HDFC Infinia Credit Card and Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||HDFC Infinia Credit Card||Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card|
|Welcome Benefits||• Get a Free Membership of the Club Marriot on this credit card.|
• Get a Discount of up to 20% on dining and staying across Asia-Pacific under this membership.
• Enjoy a Discount of 15% for up to 10 Guests at hotels under this membership.
|• Enjoy a Discount of 15% for up to 10 Guests at hotels under this membership.|
• You have to book the ticket from MakeMyTrip within 90 days of the card issuance to enjoy the cashback.
|Traveling Benefits||• Get Unlimited Access to the Airport Lounges present in India and Outside India under the Priority Pass Program.|
• Get a foreign markup fee of 2% on foreign currency transactions.
|• Only 2% is charged as the foreign markup fees on spending overseas.|
• Earn a Cashback of 55 on the duty-free spends from the credit card.
• Enjoy free access to the 1000 plus Airport Lounges under the priority pass membership.
|Lifestyle Benefits||• Enjoy unlimited Free Golf games at the premium courses worldwide.|
• Get Global Concierge Assistance for your travel, entertainment and business experiences.
• Dine at the premium selected restaurants through the HDFC Infinia Credit Card.
|• Enjoy Free Access to the 20 Premier Golf Courses in India and 150 Golf Courses globally.|
• Get 24x7 Concierge Assistance anywhere.
• Enjoy a Discount of 25% through the Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit card at the StandC Dineout Restaurants
|Reward Points Earnings||• Spend ₹150 and earn 5 reward points.|
• 10X your reward points on travel and shopping transactions through Smartbuy.
• Get 2X reward points on dining at the selected restaurants.
|• Earn 5 Reward Points on the expenditure of every INR 150 done from the credit card.|
• 1 Reward Point is Equal to 1 Rupee.
|Insurance Cover||• Insurance Cover of ₹3 Crores in case of death in an Air Accident.|
• Overseas Hospitalisation cover in case of an emergency of up to ₹50 Lacs.
• Credit Liability cover of up to ₹9 Lacs.
|• Get an Insurance cover of ₹10 Lacs in an Air Accident Death.|
• $750 Cover for the loss in check-in baggage.
• $750 insurance cover in case of loss of passport and documents.
Fees and Other Charges of Both the Credit Cards
Now you must see the comparison of fees of both the cards. They have a lot of offers and benefits but before choosing a card you must see the annual fees and renewal fees of both the credit cards and that would help you to make a better decision.
|Fees/Eligibility||HDFC Infinia Card||Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card|
|Joining Fees||₹10000 + GST||₹5000|
|Renewal Fees||₹10000 + GST||₹5000|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹8 Lacs in a year to waive off the fees.||No Waiving off Criteria|
|Add-on Card Fees||NIL||NIL|
|Late Payment Fees||Up to ₹750||It depends on the Outstanding Amount with a Maximum of ₹800.|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5%||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500.|
|HDFC Infinia Credit Card||Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card|
|The Infinia Credit Cards are offered through an invitation to their potential customers from the HDFC Bank.||• Minimum Age of 21 Years.|
• Maximum Age of 65 Years
• Good Credit Track Record and have a stable income.
After exploring the difference between the HDFC Infinia Credit Card vs Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit card it would be easy for you to decide the best card for yourself. You can even see the comparison of fees and other charges of both the credit cards. Go through the eligibility criteria as well to find out for which card you are eligible. This article will clear all your queries related to the HDFC credit cards and Standard Chartered Credit cards.