Credit Card Apply Online878 views
- Explore the major differences between the SBI Elite Card and HDFC Diners Black Card.
- Compare the fees and other charges of both the cards.
- Make an Accurate Choice after exploring all the features of both the cards.
We all know that SBI and HDFC Banks have always impressed their customers with a long list of credit cards. But it becomes really difficult for individuals to choose any one card from both of them. So here you can see a comparison of SBI Elite Card vs HDFC Diners Black Card that would make your choice easier. After seeing all the features and benefits of both the card, it would be not so difficult for you to make a one-sided choice. Both the credit cards have Aiport Lounge Access offers, welcome gifts, and many more offers. The only thing that matters is how you can make the best use of the cards.
Table of Contents
Comparison Between SBI Elite Credit Card and HDFC Diners Black Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||SBI Elite Credit Card||HDFC Diners Black Credit Card|
|Welcome Offers||Get an e-gift voucher of ₹5000.|
Redeem E-Voucher from Following Brands:-
- Hush Puppies
- Aditya Birla Fashion
- Shoppers Stop
|Enjoy the Complimentary Membership of the Following Brands:-|
- Club Marriot
- Forbes Digital Subscription
- Zomato Gold
- Amazon Prime
- Times Prime
- MakeMyTrip Double Black
|Lifestyle and Entertainment||Enjoy Free Movie Tickets of up to ₹6000 in a year.||-Get exciting discounts at gyms, salons, and spas.|
Enjoy 6 free Golf Games per quarter at the premium courses.
|Milestone Benefits||- Get 10000 Reward points on reaching the transaction limit of ₹3 and ₹4 Lacs each.|
- Spend ₹5 Lacs and ₹8 Lacs and earn 15000 Reward Points on each limit.
|Spend ₹80000 Every Month and earn 2 Vouchers of worth ₹500 of MakeMyTrip or OLA or TataCliq.|
|Reward Point Benefits||- Earn 5X Reward Points on every Dining and Grocery transactions.|
- Earn 2 Reward points on every expenditure of ₹100.
|- Earn 5 Reward Points on every expenditure of ₹150.|
- Earn 2X Reward Points at Dining on Weekends.
- Get 10 Times reward points on the transaction made on selected partners.
|Airport Lounge Access||- Enjoy 6 Free International Airport Lounge Access in a year under the Priority Pass Membership over 1000 Lounges globally.|
- Get 2 Free Visits to the Domestic Airport Lounge per calendar quarter.
|Get Unlimited Free Airport Lounge Access at the 700+ Airport Lounges Prenst in India.|
|Concierge Service||Get Assistance in Booking Holiday Packages, Movies, Hotels, and Gift Delivery.||Enjoy 24X7 Concierge Service in the HDFC Diners Black Credit Card.|
|Extra Privileges||- SBI Elite Card gives the Complimentary Club Vistara Membership.|
- Get 1 Complimentary Voucher of Airport Lounge Access.
- Spend ₹100 on booking Vistara Flights and Earn 9 Club Vistara Points.
- Get Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership as the complimentary gift.
- Book hotel from the website and get a discount of 10%.
- Spend ₹100 at the partnered hotels and earn 10 reward points.
- Get a Fuel Surcharge waiver of 1% with a maximum of ₹250 per month.
|- HDFC Diners Black Credit Card gives you an Air Accident Death Cover of ₹2 Crore.|
- Have an Insurance Cover of medical Emergency worth up to ₹50 Lacs.
- Loss of Baggage cover of ₹55000.
- Delay in Baggage Cover of ₹55000.
- Credit liability Cover of ₹900000
- Enjoy Club Marriot Membership for one year.
Comparison of SBI Elite Card and HDFC Diners Black Card Fee and Charges
|Fees||SBI Elite Card||HDFC Diners Black Card|
|Joining Fees||₹4999||₹5000 + Taxes|
|Renewal Fees||₹4999||₹5000 + Taxes|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹10 lacs in a year and the annual renewal fees will be reversed.||- Spend ₹5 Lacs in a year and waive off the renewal fees.|
- Spend ₹8 lacs in a year and waive off the membership fees.
|Foreign Currency Markup Charges||1.99%||1.99%|
|ATM Cash Withdrawals Charges||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500|
|Interest-Free Credit||20-50 Days||20-50 Days|
|Over limit Charges||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500|
Choose the Credit Card
Now, you know all the possible differences between SBI Elite Card vs HDFC Diners Black Card. It is time for you to decide the best card for yourself. Go through all the offers and features of both the credit cards and then decide which card would be more beneficial. At some points, the SBI Elite Card stands tall and at some features, the HDFC Diners Black has the last laugh. So, first, you should analyze the need for the card and then choose any one card that benefits you more. The fees of both the cards are almost the same and both of them are unique in their own way.