- Explore the steps to log in to the Employee’s Portal in the EPFO Account.
- Know the Advantages of doing an EPFO Employee Login and accessing your account online.
- Employees can know their EPF balance, KYC Details, and Transfer Funds from the Employee’s Online Portal.
Everyone knows that the employee and the employer make the contribution to the EPF account. These small contributions accumulate and after retirement, the employee gets the lump sum money. An employee can even make partial withdrawals from the EPF account in case of an emergency like marriage, home renovations, and medical emergencies. But you will have to make an EPFO Employee Login in order to manage your EPF account. So, you can explore the process of logging into the Employee’s portal and can access the account. Once you are logged in, you can manage your EPF account by making claims, partial withdrawals, transferring funds, and many other such tasks. Just follow the process given in this blog and make a successful employee login.
Table of Contents
Process of Employee’s Login to the EPFO Account
Here are some simple steps that you will have to follow to log in. If you are an employee and want to check your EPF balance then these steps might help you to do so. But you will need a UAN in order to log in. UAN is the Universal Account Number that you will have to activate before making an EPFO Employee Login. Once you activate this number then you easily log in and access your EPFO Account.
Steps for Employee’s EPFO Login
- Visit the official website of EPFO and it will be the home page of the website.
- On the top of the page, you will see the Services Tab
- You need to expand that tab and see the available options.
- From the available options, click on the For Employees option in the expanded menu.
- Then a For Employees page will open in front of you where you can see three heads.
- The three heads will be Services, Important Links, and Downloads.
- So, Under the Service Head, click on the member UAN/Online Services (OCS/OTCP) option.
- Then a new page will open where you will have to enter the UAN and the Password.
- Enter the UAN, Password, and Captcha on that page.
- Make a click on the Sign In button to log in.
- If you don’t remember the password then you can click on the Forgot Password Button and follow the recovery process.
- After signing in, you can access the Employee’s EPFO Portal.
Uses of EPFO Employee Login
- You can make partial withdrawals from your provident fund online to face any kind of emergency like marriage, house renovation, or medical urgency.
- Employee’s Portal can be used to make online payments of the PF amount if you have logged in successfully.
- EPFO Login for Employees allows you to transfer Provident Funds from one account to another.
- You can even check your PF balance through a missed call or on the EPFO Employee’s Portal.
- You can view or download the EPF passbook from the Employee’s login portal.
- The employee login allows you to check the status of your claim.
- The employees can generate a Universal Account Number using the EPFO Portal.
Now you know to make an EPFO Employee Login through the EPFO online portal. You can manage different things online like transferring funds, viewing your EPF balance, and many other things. On the other hand, you can download the PDF of your EPF statement from the Employee’s Portal. If you want to transfer funds or make partial withdrawals then the EPFO login for employees would be very helpful.