- Check the steps to change the Password of EPFO or UAN Login.
- Go through the process to create a New Password for the EPFO Login.
- Individuals who have forgotten their EPFO Employee Login Password can create a new Password.
Every individual makes the Employee EPFO Login once in a blue moon. They either want to check their EPFO balance or make a partial withdrawal. Whatever may be the reason but an EPFO Login is necessary to check the balance or withdrawing money. But as you don’t make consistent login then there are some chances that you forget the EPFO Login password. So, if you don’t remember the password then you can change the EPFO Login password online by visiting the EPFO official website. You can create a new password of your own choice if in case you forgot EPFO Login Password. We are going to discuss the steps to create a new password for the EPFO Login so that you can see all the details of your EPFO account.
Steps to Change and Create a New Password for EPFO Employee Login
Here are some simple steps that you must follow to change the password of your EPFO account using the UAN. The UAN is necessary if you want to change the password.
- Open the official website of EPFO on your PC, Laptop, or mobile.
- Expand the Service Tab on the top and click on the For Employees option.
- Now a window will open that will have three heads: Services, Important Links, and Downloads.
- Click on the Member UAN/Online Service (OCS/OTCP) option under the Services head.
- Now on the right side of the page, you will see a box asking for the UAN and Password.
- In the box, click on the Forgot Password link that will be below the Captcha box.
- Now enter your UAN in the Box and the Captcha as shown in the box.
- Then click on the Submit button.
- Now you will see the UAN and the Mobile Number.
- Click on the Yes button to receive the OTP on your registered number that is shown on that page.
- Now enter the OTP you have received on your registered number and then click on the Verify Button.
- Now a new page will open that will ask you to create a new password.
- Enter the new password in the box and confirm the same password.
- Then click on the Submit button once you have entered the password of your own choice.
- Once you click on the submit button, a new page will open that will have the confirmation with a message Password Changed Successfully.
Once you have created a new password and changed it, you can make a successful EPFO Employee Login and check the details of your EPFO account. All you need is to enter the UAN and the New Password to make a successful login.
So, these are the easy steps to change EPFO Login Password online. If in case you don’t remember your password then you can change it using the above steps. It can be changed only through the official website of EPFO. Some people change their password to make it more secure and some change it because the password might be known to others.