Credit Card Payment Offers 2018565 views
Table of Contents
About Federal Bank SBI Credit Card
With Federal Bank SBI Credit Card, save smart and live smart. Yes, you read that right! This standalone beauty is decked with a wide range of remarkable features and privileges to choose from. Depending upon your needs, you can use this card for various needs and in return save a lot of bucks. It not only allows you to save more, but ensures that all your lifestyle needs can easily be fulfilled without any hassle. Right from extravaganza offers, rewards to value back and fuel surcharge waiver, this card provides you all. So, if you are keen to know more about this credit card, just take a look at the page below.
Features of Federal Bank SBI Credit Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of Federal Bank SBI Credit Card.
- Avail 2,000 bonus reward points while spending ₹2,000
- On first ATM cash withdrawal, get ₹100 cash back
- Enjoy 2.5% value back on departmental store or grocery spends
- Get 10x reward points on departmental and grocery purchases
- Earn 1 reward point per ₹100 spent on all other spends
- Enjoy 0% fuel surcharge waiver
- Spend more than ₹90,000 to avail fee reversal
- Get annual membership fee reversal from second year of subscription
- Redeem your reward against wide array of gifts
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹499
- Renewable Fee:₹499
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges: Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: Rs.2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
Know the eligibility criteria of Federal Bank SBI Credit Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for Federal Bank SBI Credit Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
When it comes to knowing your credit card application, it would not be wrong to say that it is no more a hassle-free task. Yes, because with the online facility of SBI, you just need an application number with you, which you need to enter into the site. The moment you do so, you will be redirected towards a page, showing the real-time status of your credit card online.
Federal Bank SBI Credit Card Statement
The bank sends you the monthly statements on your registered mail ID, which actually allows you to review your account without any hassle. Yes, you just need to open that statement and find it has all the required information and details related to your favorite card. In fact, you can also keep a track on your transaction details, clearly mentioned in the statement.
Customer Care Number
By dailing the helpline number of SBI credit card customer care executives, you just need not to bother. Yes, just dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 from your registered mobile or landline, the bank’s executives and friendly team will there to listen all your queries.