Credit Card Payment Offers 20182504 views
- 5% cashback on fuel, railway and other spends make Bharat Cashback Card an exciting pick
- Hurry up, apply now for the card online
The card is a delight for all those wanting a cashback on spends made on fuel, utility, railway ticket bookings, etc. Besides the cashback offers, there are fuel surcharge waivers, zero liability on the lost card, secure transactions and other exciting benefits up for grabs with this HDFC credit card. Let’s check out the benefits of the card besides what’s the fees & charges applicable and several other necessary details you may like to know.
Table of Contents
- 1 Bharat Cashback Card Offers December 2018
- 2 Joining & Annual Fees and Other Charges
- 3 How to Apply for Bharat Cashback Card Online at Wishfin?
- 4 Bharat Cashback Card Credit Limit
- 5 Bharat Cashback Card Bill Payment Online
- 6 Bharat Cashback Card Customer Care Number
Bharat Cashback Card Offers December 2018
The card comes with the following offers to excite you as a shopper.
- Get 5% cashback on booking railway tickets via the website or App of IRCTC
- Fuel spends you make would attract 5% cashback
- Additional 5% cashback applicable to all EasyEMI, SmartBuy and PayZapp transactions
- Get the freedom from paying 1% fuel surcharge on vehicle refill at petrol pumps for a minimum transaction of ₹400
- Enjoy an interest-free credit period of up to 50 days
- Zero liability to indemnify you from the losses caused due to the unauthorized or fraudulent use of the lost or stolen card, provided the incident is reported immediately to the 24×7 customer care centre
Joining & Annual Fees and Other Charges
There are certain fees & charges applicable to the card.
Joining Fee – ₹500
Annual Fee – ₹500
Interest on Revolving Credit – 3.49% per month
Cash Advance Charges – 2.5% of the cash withdrawal amount or ₹500, whichever is greater
Late Payment Fee – ₹100-750
Overlimit Charges – 2.5% of the overlimit amount, with a minimum of ₹500
Reward Redemption Fee – ₹99
Bharat Cashback Card Eligibility Criteria
If you meet the following, shopping with Bharat Cashback Card would be a reality for you.
- Both salaried and self-employed are eligible to apply
- The minimum age for the salaried should be at least 21 years, while they must not be more than 60 years at the time of application
- Self-employed need to apply between 21-65 years
- The minimum gross monthly income sought in a salaried equals to 12,000. On the other hand, the annual income of self-employed must be more than 2 lakhs as per the Income Tax Return (ITR).
Submit the following documents for a smooth approval to the credit card application.
Identity Proof – PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport
Residence Proof – Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Utility Bill
Income Proof – Latest salary slips for salaried, Last 2-3 year ITR and audited balance sheet for self-employed
How to Apply for Bharat Cashback Card Online at Wishfin?
You can apply for the card at Wishfin, an online marketplace for credit cards and other financial products. There are three modes of application – application form, WhatsApp and Wishfin Chat. You can choose any of these modes as per your convenience. In all these, you need to give a few details before the application will get processed to the next stage.
How to Apply for Bharat Cashback Card At HDFC Bank Website?
The card can be easily applied online from the comfort of home or office using the Internet connection of mobile or desktop. You need to visit the official website of HDFC Bank, go to the ‘Credit Card’ section, navigate to Bharat Cashback Card before clicking on Apply Online button. A page will appear asking you to provide a few personal and professional details. Once done, click on ‘Submit’ button in the end.
Check Bharat Cashback Card Application Status Online
You can track your credit card application status online by visiting the HDFC Bank website. All you need to do is to enter application reference number, date of birth and mobile number. So, whatever the status may be would get flashed on the screen.
Bharat Cashback Card Credit Limit
The limit would mainly depend on the income and credit score of an applicant. A healthy income aided by a credit score of above 750 can lead you to grab higher credit limit offers compared to those having limited income and score below the said level. Also. the repayment history plays a vital role in deciding the limit for you.
Bharat Cashback Card Bill Payment Online
You can pay the bill using any of the net banking, mobile banking and branch options. However, it’s better to go online and enjoy the fast payment experience without any hassle. With net banking and mobile banking, you just need to add the card to your online account by giving a few details such as the card number. So, everytime the bill generates, you would get an SMS on your mobile number regarding the dues and due date.
Bharat Cashback Card Customer Care Number
Dial the customer care number 1800-425-4332 for any queries pertaining to Bharat Cashback Card. The executives are waiting for your call to resolve the issues fast. So, don’t hesitate to call and be updated on cashback earnings to the fees and charges payable to your card account from the executives.