The HPCL Super Saver Credit Card from ICICI Bank help you save money. You will save on your fuel, utility, and grocery bills. Also it offers cashback for these expenses, making it easy do cost cutting in these areas. The card also offers reward points, which you can to redeem gifts or discounts. Additionally, the card comes with a host of other benefits, such as free concierge service and ICICI complimentary lounge access. Learn all about it here.
HPCL Super Saver Credit Card Benefits
- Get 5% cashback on fuel purchases month after month, year after year, by swiping ICICI Bank Credit Card for fuel at any HPCL pump
- Use any bank POS machine or HP Pay app to claim the cashback
- Additionally, enjoy an extra 1.5% back (in reward points) on fuel purchases made via the HP Pay app at HPCL outlets
- Other than fuel, earn 5% back on daily essentials like mobile bills, electricity bills, and departmental store purchases
- 20 ICICI Bank Reward points for every Rs 100 spent.
- Earn 2 ICICI Bank Reward Points on every Rs 100 spent on retail purchases
BookMyShow and Inox Benefits
Get ready to experience the thrill of movies with this best credit card for movie lovers. BookMyShow and INOX offer a 25% discount on a minimum of two tickets per transaction, capped at Rs 100. You can avail of this offer twice a month on each platform and save big on your next movie date. Please note that for BookMyShow, the discount will be credited as cashback within 60 days of the transaction, not given upfront on the app/website.
Airport Lounge Access
Travel in style with ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card. You can relax in luxury with complimentary airport lounge access. Enjoy gourmet meals, comfortable seating, free Wi-Fi, widescreen TVs, and beverage services. Just present your credit card and boarding pass for a stress-free experience. Spend Rs 5,000 in a calendar quarter and gain access to the lounge for the next quarter.
Chip and PIN Security
With ICICI Bank Credit Cards, enjoy an extra layer of security with an embedded microchip for enhanced protection against counterfeiting and duplication. The chip cards also include an additional layer of security in the form of a Personal Identification Number (PIN). Enter your PIN at merchant outlets for transactions, providing an extra level of protection. No PIN is required for online transactions.