Best Credit Card Payment Offers 2018276 views
- Red Devils, get ready to cheer for your Manchester United football team with a co-branded credit card from ICICI Bank
- Watch training session, visit the museum at the stadium, earn discounts and reward points on your spends
Are you a fan of Manchester United, the most popular football club of the English Premier League? If so, then there’s a pleasant news for you as the private banking leader ICICI Bank has forged a partnership with the renowned football club to offer co-branded credit cards, giving user experience a huge leg up.
There are two credit cards offered by virtue of this partnership, of which ICICI Manchester United Platinum Credit Card is due for discussion on this page. From getting the branded football to the club merchandise, the Platinum version is all set to take your excitement to the fever pitch. Let’s take a close look at the benefits due to this card.
Table of Contents
ICICI Manchester United Platinum Credit Card Offers September 2018
A bundle of benefits awaits this credit card. Take a look at those below.
- A welcome gift of Manchester United branded football on activation
- Manchester United T-shirt would be provided to top 70 spenders every month
- The top most spender would get a signed Manchester United jersey along with a Manchester United match ticket
- Top 18 spenders would have the privilege for an exclusive trip to the stadium and museum in Old Trafford, Manchester, England, witness a part of a training session of the First Team Squad, as well as a trip to the MU megastore at the stadium
- 2 reward points each on domestic and international transactions
- 3 reward points on spend made on match days of Manchester United
- Get 2 complimentary movie tickets every month at BookMyShow as part of Buy One, Get One offer
- Enjoy 15% savings on dining at more than 2,500 restaurants across India via Culinary Treats Program
- Save on your fuel spends with 1% surcharge waiver on refilling the vehicle
- Get 1 complimentary access to domestic airport lounges in India per quarter
Fees & Charges
Joining Fee – ₹499 + applicable GST
Annual Fee – ₹499 + applicable GST. However, the annual fee would be waived off on spending more than 1,25,000 in the previous year.
You must conform to the following eligibility criteria before the bank can say Yes to your application.
- You must be a resident Indian
- The source of earning has to be stable and continuous at the same time
Submit the following documents to ensure a hassle-free approval to ICICI Manchester United Platinum Credit Card.
Identity Proof – PAN Card/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Passport/Driving License
Residence Proof – Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Passport/Driving License/Utility Bill
Income Proof – Latest salary slips, last 3-6 month bank statement for salaried
– Last 2-year ITR, certified balance sheet & profit & loss account for self-employed
ICICI Manchester United Platinum Credit Card Credit Limit
The limit would be given based on your income and credit score. If you have a healthy income and a good credit score of 750 and above, the credit limit would likely be on the higher side.
How to Apply for ICICI Manchester United Platinum Credit Card?
You can apply for the credit card on the website of ICICI Bank. Firstly, you need to check your eligibility before applying. Tick the box corresponding to Platinum and then click on ‘Submit’ button. If you are eligible for the same, you would be allowed to apply. You can even visit the nearest ICICI branch to apply for the same.