- Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Credit Card is converted to InterMiles. Now, your JetPrivilege number is now your InterMiles number. Enjoy InterMiles perks on your card and redeem JPMiles as InterMiles on www.intermiles.com and for retail purchases.
Make the aptest use of the money by spending on Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Odyssey Credit Card that will yield reward points and can be redeemed for flight booking. This card is best for the frequent flyers. The card is launched by IndusInd Bank. The bank partnered with Jet Airways to introduce the card that provides an exclusive range of unique reward structure in the form of JPMiles on every spend. As a welcome customer get a complimentary membership to Jet Privilege- Frequent flier program of Jet Airways. Check the other features of the card and apply for the one now.
Features of Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Odyssey Credit Card
- 50 days interest-free credit card
- Gain 4 reward points for every ₹100 spent for all Utility, Insurance & Fuel transactions irrespective of weekend or weekday transactions
- Earn accelerated JPMiles on weekend spends
- Buy one movie ticket and get the other one absolutely free on bookmyshow.com
- Enjoy the American Express benefits
- Redeem JPMiles through booking flight on Jet Airways, upgrade flight class from economy to business class
- Get up to 20% off on dining bills
- Fantastic services
Fees & Charges
- Interest Rate – 3.83% per month and 46% per annum
- Joining Fee – ₹10,000
- Annual Fee – ₹4,000
- Add-On Card Fee – Nil
- Late Payment Charges – Up to ₹100: Nil, for ₹101 to ₹500: ₹100, for ₹501 to ₹1,000 – ₹350, for ₹1,001 to ₹10,000: ₹550, Above ₹10,000: ₹700
- Over Limit Charges – 2.5% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Returned Cheque – ₹250
- Cash Advance Charges – 2.5% of the advance amount subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Balance Enquiry Charges on Non IndusInd Bank ATMs – ₹25
- Foreign Currency Mark-up – 3.5%
- Railway Booking Surcharge – As applicable
- Cash Payment Fee at IndusInd Bank Branch – ₹100
- Service Tax – At prevalent rates
- Duplicate Statement Request – ₹100 per statement (beyond last 3 months)
- Re-issue/Replacement – ₹100
- Charge-slip Request – ₹300
The card is offered to the customers whose profile match the eligibility standards prescribed by the bank. The bank has set the norms according to which the eligibility of the customer is evaluated.
The documents that need to be furnished in order to avail credit card are as follows-
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet, Copy of latest Income Tax Return
- Address Proof- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills
- PAN Card
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Odyssey Credit Card Application Status
The candidates who have applied for the credit card can check their application status either by contacting the customer care cell or by visiting the bank branch.
Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Odyssey Credit Card Statement
The bank sends a physical statement at the Cardholders mailing address or an email statement at the Cardholders registered email address once a month for each billing period during which there is any transaction or an amount outstanding of at least ₹50, on the card account.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
The customer can call on the customer care number to resolve all the queries related to credit card. The customer can directly contact the product expert by calling on the 24×7 helpline number 1860 267 7777 and get all details.