Credit Card Apply1239 views
Table of Contents
About Karnataka Bank Platinum SBI Card
Get ready to enjoy the life in true platinum style with one of the best credit cards, i.e. Karnataka Bank Platinum SBI Card. Yes, that’s right! This well-designed black beauty being loaded with remarkable features and lifestyle privileges ensures that you get all the comforts of life in the best way. Right from rewards, welcome gifts, visa lounge access to fuel surcharge waiver, this card comes with enormous range of features to choose from. So, what are you waiting for? If you are also looking to avail this SBI credit card, reading this page below would be helpful for you.
Features of Karnataka Bank Platinum SBI Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of Karnataka Bank Platinum SBI Card.
- Get a welcome gift voucher worth ₹3,000
- Linked gift vouchers worth ₹6,000
- Chance to avail 5x reward points on dining, grocery, departmental store and international spends
- Get card anniversary gift voucher worth ₹3,000
- Earn 2 reward points for every ₹100 spent on all other categories
- Get a chance to earn 40,000 reward points in 5x category in a year
- Avail rewards on annual spending of ₹4 and 5 Lakh each
- Grab complimentary membership to the priority pass programme
- Enjoy complimentary visa lounge access in India and Abroad
- Access to more than 300 golf courses across the world
- Grab 30% discount on the green fee
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹2,999 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee:₹2,999 (per annum)
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
Know the eligibility criteria of Karnataka Bank Platinum SBI Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Documents Needed to Apply
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for Karnataka Bank Platinum SBI Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
Know your favorite credit card’s status in the most hassle-free manner by simply visiting the site online. Yes, you just need an application number that you need to submit online so as to get the real-time status of your credit card. With the help of this online facility, you can easily know whether your card’s application is approved or still pending.
Karnataka Bank Platinum SBI Card Statement
Karnataka Bank by sending you the monthly statements of your credit card allows you to check and review your account anytime, anywhere. You just need to ensure that you have a registered mail ID with the bank so that you can easily receive the statements in your inbox. You can open the same, check your credit card account details and also review the transaction details of the same.
Customer Care Number
The expert and talented team of credit cards is just a call away from you. All you need to do is just dial the helpline number, i.e.39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 from your registered mobile or landline number so that the customer care executives will always be in touch with you to solve all your complaints, queries and concerns.