Credit Card Apply Online2143 views
Table of Contents
About Karnataka Bank Simply SAVE SBI Card
10x rewards, value back, cash points, fuel surcharge waiver and plenty of other welcome offers, presenting Karnataka Bank Simply SAVE SBI Card. This blue in colour credit card is decked with multiple benefits and features to choose from. No matter what personal desires you have, this card is here to cater all your needs in the best possible way. This beautifully designed credit card has been thoughtfully designed for those who are looking finer things in life be it shopping, travelling, dining or anything else. IN order to know more about this unique card, just take a look at the page below.
Features of Karnataka Bank Simply SAVE SBI Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of Karnataka Bank Simply SAVE SBI Card.
- Get 2000 bonus points while spending ₹2,000
- Get 10x reward points per Rs.100 spent on dining, movies, departmental stores and grocery spends
- Spend ₹90,000 or above and get annual fee reversal
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps
- Earn 1 reward point for every ₹100 spent
- Redeem your points against wide array of gifts
- Get up to 2.5% value back on departmental and grocery purchases
- Freedom from paying 1% fuel surcharge waiver
- Avail ₹100 cash back on your first ATM cash withdrawal
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹499
- Renewable Fee:₹499
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
Know the eligibility criteria of Karnataka Bank Simply SAVE SBI Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident.
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for Karnataka Bank Simply SAVE SBI Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
If you are interested in knowing the application status of your SBI credit card, need not to worry because with the help of an online facility you can easily know the same in no time. Yes, all you need is an application number that you need to enter on the bank’s site so as to get the real-time status of your favorite card. You can easily know whether the card is approved or it is still at pending stage. Whatever the case may be, you can know the same with this online facility.
Karnataka Bank Simply SAVE SBI Card Statement
With the help of monthly statements received by you in your inbox, you can easily check all your credit card account details anytime, anywhere. You just need to open your mail box, there you have this monthly statement, decked with all the information that you needed. You can check and review your account and also keep an eye on the transaction details of your card.
Customer Care Number
Dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 from your registered mobile or landline number and let all your queries, complaints and problems be answered by the expert credit card team of SBI. You can dial these helpline numbers anytime and get in touch with the experts to solve all your queries. These highly talented and experienced customer care executives are always there to help and support you.