Best Credit Card Payment Offers 2018364 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Karur Vysya Bank – SBI Platinum Credit Card
About Karur Vysya Bank – SBI Platinum Credit Card
Exclusively designed for Karur Vysya Bank customers, it would not be wrong to say that this black in colour SBI Credit card has become the talk of the town. Yes, being decked with plenty of features and lifestyle privileges, it would not be wrong to say that this card is surely going to be your best friend. No matter which type of need you have, this well-designed card caters all your needs in the best possible way. Right from accelerated rewards, airport lounge access, welcome gifts and so on, this black beauty is here to fill your life with a lot of joy and happiness. However, in case you are interested in knowing something more, just go to the page below.
Features of Karur Vysya Bank – SBI Platinum Credit Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of Karur Vysya Bank – SBI Platinum Credit Card.
- Get welcome gift voucher worth ₹3,000
- Spend linked gift vouchers worth ₹6,000
- Card anniversary gift vouchers worth ₹3,000
- Get 5x reward points on dining, departmental stores, grocery and international spends
- For every ₹100 spent, get 2 reward points
- On annual spends of ₹4 Lakh and 5 Lakh, get 10x spend reward points
- Avail complimentary membership to the priority pass programme
- Enjoy complimentary lounge access to visa lounges in India and abroad
- Have an access to more than 300 golf courses across the world
- Get 30% discount on green fee
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹2,999
- Renewable Fee:₹2,999
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges: Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: Rs.2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
Know the eligibility criteria of Karur Vysya Bank – SBI Platinum Credit Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Documentation Checklist Needed
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for Karur Vysya Bank – SBI Platinum Credit Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
If you are keenly interested in knowing the real-time status of your credit card, reading this page is worth for you. Now you don’t need to visit the bank and don’t need to stand in the long queues so as to know the status of your card. Yes, because with the help of an online facility, you can easily check the same with just one click of a mouse. For that, you need to have an application number so that you can submit the same online on bank’s site. The moment you do so, you will be redirected towards a page, showing the status of your card online.
Karur Vysya Bank – SBI Platinum Credit Card Statement
Check the details of your credit card account along with all the transactions details mentioned in your monthly credit card statement. The bank send you the same on a monthly basis on your registered mail so that you can easily keep a check on your account anytime. Whether you are at home or office, you can open your statement anytime and review your account on the go.
Customer Care Number
In case you want to get in touch with the bank, all you have to do is just dail 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 from your registered mobile or landline number and let the experienced team of credit card be in touch with you. These highly talented and knowledgeable team, will always there to help and support you so that you can have a hassle free experience.