Best Credit Card Payment Offers 2018353 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Kotak Mahindra Bank Delight Platinum Card
About Kotak Mahindra Bank Delight Platinum Card
More delightful moments will come your way on availing the thoughtfully designed Kotak Mahindra Bank Delight Platinum Card. Yes, that’s right! This beautiful and appealing credit card will not only add more glamour quotient to your lifestyle but it also allows you to fulfill all your needs without worrying about the cash. No matter what you like, this card gets you covered for all your lifestyle needs. By offering 10% cash back on dining and movies round the year,it would not be wrong to say that this card is ideal for all the card lovers.
However, if we talk more about this card, right from milestone rewards, fuel/railway surcharge waiver to lucrative cash backs on movies and dining, this masterpiece ensures to cater all your needs and in return always keeps you satisfied. This is the reason that this card has become the favourite of many, best known for giving delight to everyone. If you are interested to know more about this amazing card, just read the page below.
Features of Kotak Mahindra Bank Delight Platinum Card
- On a monthly spend of ₹6,000, get cash backs on dining and movies
- Avail Milestone Benefit of 8 PVR Tickets on spending ₹1,25,000 every 6 months
- Enjoy fuel/railway surcharge waiver on a monthly spend of ₹2,000 & ₹10,000 respectively
- Avail the benefit of getting 8 free PVR tickets every year
- Get ₹600 including both Dining & Entertainment transactions
- Dining & Movie Transactions up to ₹4000 are eligible for cash-back
Fees and Charges
- Joining Fee:₹1,999
- Annual Fee: ₹299
- Late Payment Charges: ₹100-700 for amount due between ₹100 and ₹10001 or above
- Over limit Charges: ₹500
- Cheque Bounce Payment: ₹500
- Foreign Transaction Markup: 3.50%
- Add on Card:₹299
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Card Replacement: ₹100
In order to know the eligibility of the Kotak credit card, you just need to go through the points mentioned below.
- The individual needs to be an Indian resident.
- Primary card holder should be in the age bracket of 21-65 years.
- Add-on card holder should be 18 years or above
Carry all the required documents while applying for your favourite credit card. Read the points below to know the list of documents needed.
- You must have at least 1 passport sized photograph.
- Passport, PAN Card, Ration Card, Adhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License can be submitted as ID Proof
- Address proof like Passport, Rent Agreement, Telephone Bill, Ration card, Electricity bill, Aadhar card has to be submitted
- Applicant should possess PAN Card, Form 16 and Income Tax Returns Statement.
- Recent salary slips / certificate for last 3 months/latest bank statement indicating salary credited for minimum 3 months
Application Online Status
Your credit card application status is now on your fingertips as with the help of an online facility you can easily know the same. Yes, by simply visiting the site of the bank, you can know the real-time status of the card you have applied for. You can easily know whether the card you have applied for is approved or it is still at the pending stage. Well, whatever the case may be, it would not be wrong to say that by just submitting your application number, you can know the actual status of your favourite card in the least time frame.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Delight Platinum Card Statement
With the help of receiving the monthly statements of your credit card, it would be easier for you to know all the details of your card. Yes, you can easily get all the details related to your account in the best possible manner. And, hence can keep an eye on your account in the best way. You can even get the transaction details of your card, with the help of it, you can know where your card has been used and for which purpose. The bank sends the statement on a monthly basis in your inbox, hence allows you to keep your credit card account on your tips.
Customer Care Number
The customer care executives of Kotak credit card department are always there to help you and ensure that all your queries will come to an end. All you need to do is just dial (1860 266 2666) from your registered mobile or landline number and the rest this team will handle. With their years of experience and talent, these professionals make sure that all your concerns, doubts and queries can easily be solved. They listen to your problem and try to give you the best solution in the least time frame.