About Kotak Mahindra Bank Royale Signature Credit Card
Come to the world of rewards and shopping maniacs with Kotak Mahindra Bank Royale Signature Credit Card. From lounge access to security cover in the event of card getting theft, the signature card is set to appeal the taste of a wider category of people with varied behavioural traits. The card’s acceptability is wide and can be used at various stores across India. The money you spend on the signature credit card can be redeemed against booking tickets for travel, bill recharge and others.
Features of Kotak Mahindra Bank Royale Signature Credit Card
The signature credit card comes with a host of benefits, which can sweeten your shopping experience.
You can earn upto 4X reward points on every spend of ₹150.
- The accumulated reward points can be redeemed against various options such as mobile recharge, air tickets, and at 10,000 merchandise stores through easyrewardz
Get complimentary access to airport lounges in India as well as enjoy privileges such as gourmet meal, widescreen television, resting area, newspapers, magazines, free Wi-Fi facility, etc.
- Fuel surcharge waiver is allowed on using card for transactions worth ₹500-3,000. The maximum waiver, however, is limited upto ₹3,500 in a calendar year.
- The surcharge waiver is also available on booking railway tickets through the website of IRCTC. The maximum waiver applicable here is ₹500 in a calendar year. The reward points, however, is not applicable on fuel and railway surcharge waiver.
Add-on-Card Facility Available
Taste the slice of add-on-card having the features of the main card.
- You have been given the choice to set the spending limit on the add-on-card.
- Also good is the fact that you can separately keep a track of different add-on-cards.
A cover of ₹2.5 lakhs can be given in case the card is stolen and is used for any fraudulent means. However, you should immediately call to the customer care number- 18602662666 and tell the representative on the call to block or deactivate the card so that any incidence of misuse can be averted.
Fees & Charges
The card holders must be ready to bear the following charges on using the signature card
- Interest charges calculated at 3.30% per month
- Overlimit charge-₹500
- Annual fee-₹999
- Joining fee-paid variant-₹1,499
- Add-on card fee waived
- Late payment charges-₹100-700
- Cash withdrawal charges-₹300
Kotak Mahindra Bank stipulates a list of eligibility criteria before issuing the signature credit card. Check out the points of eligibility below.
- A resident Indian is eligible for the card.
- Primary cardholder is supposed to have an age of 21-65 years before applying for the credit card.
- Add-on-cardholder must be a minimum of 18 years.
- There are some specific locations where the card holders are supposed to live in so that they can be eligible for the credit card. These locations include Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai.
- Income should be more than ₹25 lakh per annum.
Documents Required to Receive Kotak Mahindra Bank Royale Signature Credit Card
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card (Self-attested copy)
- Residence Proof-Aadhaar Card/Passport/Latest Utility Bills (Self-attested copy)
- Recent passport size photograph duly attested
- Attached Declaration Form Duly Signed
Application Status Online
You can check the status of the application made with respect to Kotak Mahindra Bank Royale Signature Credit Card online. Want to know how? Here is the answer. Visit the official page of Kotak Mahindra Bank and find the option of ‘Application Status’, which you can find at the bottom. Just click that and enter either the application reference number or the application form number. After doing the formalities, you will be shown the actual status of your credit card.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Royale Signature Credit Card Statement
After shopping with the credit card for some days, you would be interested to get the statement of Kotak Mahindra Bank Royale Signature Credit Card issued, right! Well, you can access either the electronic or physical statement showing the details of the transactions made through the credit card. You can get the record of all the billed transactions in a payment. In addition, the payment which you would make for the monthly dues will also be shown.
Customer Care 24×7 Number
Be it the concern of application status, transaction history or the reward summary, the customer care number-18602662666 is there with you round-the-clock, thereby helping you to transact freely with the credit card. So doesn’t matter where you are, the customer care representatives are always there to help you in the best way possible.