Looking for a beautifully designed credit card that can cater all your lifestyle needs? If yes, Kotak Mahindra Bank Silk Inspire Credit Card is worth checking out. Inspired by you. For you, this credit card is a must have. What to say? Let’s just start from the beginning and highlights more of its features to make you more familiar with this card. The card comes with a host of lifestyle features and benefits that can actually make your life comfortable. Well, this masterpiece not only looks aesthetic and charming, but it also fills your life with a lot of joy and ease.
Now what would be more interesting to know is the fact that this card has been thoughtfully designed for all the women out there. Right from shopping, travelling, movies, dining to what not, this card serves multiple needs of all the women. Be it rewards, milestone features and list of other features, this masterpiece is for all your needs. In case, you are willing to know more about this unique card, just take a look at the page below.
Features of Kotak Mahindra Bank Silk Inspire Credit Card – Exclusively for Women
Just take a look at the points below to make yourself aware with the remarkable features being offered by this beautiful credit card of Kotak.
- Earn up to 5x reward points on every ₹100 spent on apparels.
- Get 1 reward point on every ₹200 spent on other categories.
- Enjoy a world of incredible offers and deals on shopping, dining, travel, entertainment and more.
- Get fuel surcharge waiver across any petrol pump in India.
- Get 8 free PVR tickets every year.
- On spending ₹1,25,000 every 6 months and get 4 PVR tickets or enjoy 1000 reward points.
- Accumulate your rewards against a host of exciting options such as Movie Tickets, Airmiles and Cash.
Fees & Charges
- Joining Fee:₹599
- Annual Fee:₹599
- Overlimit Charges:₹500
- Finance Charges: 3.3% per month
- Late Payment Charges:₹100-500 if the due amount ranges between ₹100 and ₹10001 or above
- Cheque Bounce Charges: ₹500
- Cash Payment: ₹100
- Card Replacement: ₹100
In order to know the eligibility of the Kotak credit card, you just need to go through the points mentioned below.
- An individual should be a resident of India
- The primary cardholder should be in the age bracket of 18-75 years
- The add-on card holder should be 18 years or above
- Minimum term deposit amount required is ₹50,000
- Only individual term deposits are allowed
Carry all the required documents while applying for your favourite credit card. Read the points below to know the list of documents needed.
- You must have at least 1 passport sized photograph.
- Passport, PAN Card, Ration Card, Adhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License can be submitted as ID Proof
- Address proof like Passport, Rent Agreement, Telephone Bill, Ration card, Electricity bill, Aadhar card has to be submitted
- Applicant should possess PAN Card, Form 16 and Income Tax Returns Statement.
- Recent salary slips / certificate for last 3 months/latest bank statement indicating salary credited for minimum 3 months
Application Status Online
In today’s time it is no more a hassle to know the current status of your credit card application. Yes, with the help of an online facility, you can easily know the real-time status of your card by just visiting the site online. You can instantly get to know the real-time status of your card, i.e. be it approved or is it still pending. Whatever the case may be, it would not be wrong to say that this online facility is surely a good thing as it allows you to know the actual status of your application in the most hassle-free manner online.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Silk Inspire Credit Card – Exclusively for Women Statement
The bank sends the monthly statement to the cardholder so that he/she can easily view or review the account. This statement also allows you to know your credit card account better by simply displaying the details in front of your eyes. Yes, you just need to open the same and check the things which you are looking for. The details could be anything related to your account. In fact, you can also take a look at the transaction details of your card and know where your card has used and for which purpose.
Customer Care Number
You can anytime get in touch with the customer care executives of Kotak credit card, by simply dialing 1800 102 6022 (Toll Free) from your registered mobile or landline number. These highly experienced and talented team is always there to help and guide you so that all your doubts and queries will be answered. The best thing about these customer care executives is the fact that you can call them anytime from anywhere and they are always ready to serve you. Be it a complaint, query or problem, the team is there to guide and support all in the best possible way.