Best Credit Card Payment Offers 2018433 views
Table of Contents
About KVB SBI Signature Card
Be ready to enjoy the unlimited lifestyle privileges with none other than KVB SBI Signature Card. With one signature, enjoy many unmatched privileges such as complimentary movie tickets, milestone & signature rewards, welcome gifts, exclusive concierge services, lounge access and what not. This card gives you the opportunity, wherein the more you spend on lifestyle needs, the more you get rewarded in return. Hence, it would not be wrong to say that this Karur Vysya Bank SBI card is a must have for all the credit card lovers. In order to know more about this well-designed card, just take a look at the page below.
Features of KVB SBI Signature Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of KVB SBI Signature Card.
- Get welcome gift voucher worth ₹5,000
- Avail ₹500 off each month on movie tickets
- Get 50,000 bonus reward points
- Enjoy 24×7 exclusive concierge services
- Get 5x reward points on dining, departmental stores, grocery and international spends
- For every ₹100 spent, get 2 reward points
- Enjoy 50,000 milestone reward points
- On annual spends of ₹3 Lakh and 4 Lakh, get 10,000 reward points
- Massive discounts at leading spas and lifestyle stores
- Avail complimentary membership to the elite priority pass
- Enjoy the access to more than 300 golf courses across the world
- Get 30% discount on green fee
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹4,999
- Renewable Fee:₹4,999
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges: Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: Rs.2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
Know the eligibility criteria of KVB SBI Signature Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for KVB SBI Signature Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
Know the real-time status of your credit card application by just visiting the site online. Yes, all you need is just an application number that you need to enter online. The moment you send your credit card application to the bank, an application gets generated and with that number you can easily check the online status of your card without any hassle.
KVB SBI Signature Card Statement
With the help of an online facility, you receive the monthly statements of your credit card that actually allows you to review your account on the go. Yes, with this statement coming to you every month, you can easily check your account details such as transaction details and keep a constant check on the same.
Customer Care Number
Dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 from your registered mobile or landline number so as to be in touch with the bank’s customer care team. This highly experienced and talented team is here to solve all your concerns, queries and complaints regarding to SBI credit cards. You can anytime with in contact with the customer care executives and get all your answers.