Link Aadhaar Card12026 views
- Read the simple steps to link Aadhaar with Corporation Bank Account.
As per the guidelines issued by the government of India, it is mandatory to link all the bank accounts with the Aadhaar card of the account holder. Recently, UIDAI has also introduced the features of face authentication which is going to provide another layer of security. The new feature is for those Aadhaar applicants who apply for Aadhaar after July 1, 2018.
If you have an account (savings or current) at Corporation Bank, you have got to link your Aadhaar card. There are many ways to comfortably link your Aadhaar with your Corporation Bank account. Here are the different ways to do it.
Table of Contents
- 1 Different Ways to Link Aadhaar with Corporation Bank Account
- 2 How to Update Aadhaar Number in Corporation Bank Account Online
- 3 How to Link Aadhaar with Corporation Bank Credit Card Online?
- 4 How to link Aadhaar card with Corporation Bank Via SMS
- 5 How to check whether my Aadhaar is linked to Bank Account or not?
- Online mode: You can link your Aadhar card number (12 digits) with your Corporation Bank net banking details. You will need to login your net banking account with your user ID and password.
- Offline mode: You can visit your nearest Corporation bank branch with a Hard copy of Aadhar card and with your bank passbook.
- SMS mode and IVRS: You can link your Aadhar card number (12 digits) by sending an SMS to 9902099020.
- ATM: You can also visit any Corporation Bank ATM machine and link your Aadhaar with your debit card.
The choice is yours all that matters is that you have to do it as soon as possible else all the transactions in the unlinked accounts will stop.
How to Update Aadhaar Number in Corporation Bank Account Online
The Corporation Bank Aadhaar seeding online process is very simple. To link Aadhaar card with Corporation Bank online, you just need to below steps:
- Visit the Corporation Bank Net Banking retails website with the login ID and password.
- Click on ‘Online Request’ tab and click on the link.
- Go to ‘Update Aadhaar No.’ option and click.
- Select the branch.
- Enter 15-digit account number.
- Enter the mobile number.
- Mention Aadhaar Number.
- Confirm and ‘Save’.
On the successful submission of the details, you will receive and SMS stating the same.
Other than bank accounts, you have to link your Aadhaar with the credit card you are using. The linking can be done online by visiting the official Net Banking website. You can login to your Net Banking account with your customer ID and password. Follow the Aadhaar Seeding process and then get the status of the same on the registered mobile number. Please note that the Netbanking service is only for the bank account holders of Corporation Bank.
Follow the below example to link your Aadhaar:
Type AADHAAR<space> 12-Digit Aadhaar Number<space>Account Number and send it to 9902099020. For eg; If your Aadhaar Number to be seeded is 123456789101 and 15 digit account number is SB\01\016253 then you have to send – AADHAAR 123456789101 016253.
It is important to note that the customer has to send the SMS from the mobile number updated in the Corporation Bank account. By doing so, your mobile number will be updated in all customer IDs having the same mobile number.
The Aadhaar linking status is fetched from NPCI Server and hence UIDAI is not responsible for any circumstances or liable for the changes displayed. Thus, if you want to check the status, follow the below step:
- Visit the official website of Aadhaar- www.uidai.gov.in
- Click on ‘Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status’
- Enter the Aadhaar number to know the status and the security code.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number registered with the Aadhaar.
- Mention the OTP and click on ‘Login’.
- Check whether the Aadhaar has been successfully linked or not.