Credit Card Apply Online3222 views
Table of Contents
About Oriental Bank of Commerce-SBI Card
With Oriental Bank of Commerce-SBI Card, save smart and live smart. Yes, this beautifully designed credit card from the house of SBI ensures to fill your life with every comfort and luxury. RIght from shopping, travelling, value back, surcharge waiver, this appealing card fulfills all your needs in the best way. No matter what sort of features and privileges you are looking for, this card is here to cater all. So, to know more about the same, just read this page below.
Features of Oriental Bank of Commerce – SBI Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of Oriental Bank of Commerce – SBI Card.
- Get 2000 bonus reward points while spending₹2,000
- Get₹100 cash back on first ATM withdrawal
- Enjoy 2.5% value back on departmental and grocery spends
- Get 1 reward point on per₹100 spent
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver
- Get annual membership fee reversal
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹499
- Renewable Fee:₹499
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
- Minimum Amount Due:5% of Total Outstanding
Know the eligibility criteria of Oriental Bank of Commerce-SBI Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Documents Required to Apply
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for Oriental Bank of Commerce-SBI Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
SBI bank offers you this online facility with the help of which you can anytime check the real-time status of your credit card application. You just need to visit the site with an application number with you and submit the same so as to know the actual status of your SBI credit card. Its quick, convenient and hassle-free thing to know the same as this online facility allows you to do the same.
Oriental Bank of Commerce-SBI Card Statement
Receive your credit card statement on a monthly basis and know all the nitty and gritty of your account. You can check the statement anytime from anywhere and know your account details without any hassle. All you have to ensure that your mail ID is registered with the bank so that you get the statement each month in your inbox.
Customer Care Number
The customer care team of the bank is always there to help and support you via its helpline number available at your service. You just need to dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 from your registered mobile or landline number and be ready to get the answers of all your queries, concerns and complaints.