- Know all the features and benefits of the Paytm First Credit Card.
- Enjoy Paytm First Membership for One Year on this credit card.
- See the Fees and Other Charges of the Paytm First Card.
Most of the individuals use the Paytm application as the payment gateway for making successful payments. But now the Paytm has been changed as it becomes a shopping app as well. The Paytm has also launched a credit card in the collaboration with the Citi Bank. The name of the card is the Paytm First Credit Card. It has a lot of exciting offers and discounts. You can enjoy cashback on the monthly statement of the credit card bill. Make your dining economical through the discounts on dining and get exclusive offers on movie tickets. There are many more benefits of this credit card. So, through all of them and make the optimum use of them.
Features and Benefits of the Paytm First Credit Card
Explore all the offers of this new credit card and find out the savings for every month. All the benefits are given by the Paytm.
- Enjoy 1% Cashback on the whole amount of your monthly statement.
Terms and Conditions
- The cashback will be credited after the monthly statement is generated and the amount will be adjusted automatically.
- Enjoy ₹1000 Cashback as the welcome benefits on your credit card.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid up to the 29th of February 2020.
- You have to reach the transaction limit of ₹5000 within 30 days of card issuance in order to enjoy the cashback.
Enjoy the Membership of Paytm First
The Paytm First Subscription includes a lot of offers and discounts. You’ll get the membership for free on this credit card.
- Get a yearly Cashback of up to ₹360 on adding more than ₹500 into the Paytm wallet every month.
- Get a Free membership of the Zomato Gold for 3 Months.
- Enjoy a Discount od 10% on all Ubergo and Uber Premier Rides.
- Get Eros Now Subscription free for 12 months.
- Enjoy Big Basket Subscription for free for 6 months.
- Eat 4 in 1 Combo meal at the Burger King for just ₹139.
- Flat ₹1000 off on the MRP on Puma Shoes.
- Flat 20% Off on the Self Drive Zoomcar.
- Enjoy a discount of ₹20 on 5 Rapido Rides every month.
- Get a Gift Voucher of ₹500 of FabHotels.
Offers on Dinning and Movies
- Get a Discount of 15% at all the partnered restaurants of the Citi Bank.
- Get 2 Movie Tickets at the price of one ticket and save up to ₹300.
Terms and Conditions
- The movie offer is valid up to 28th February 2020.
- Movie Ticket Bookings are only allowed on Fridays.
- Use the Promo Code CITIFRIDAY to enjoy the movie offers.
- Enjoy Exciting Offers on Reliance Digital through Paytm First Credit Card.
- Get exclusive offers on Zomato and enjoy dining privileges.
- Purchase Groceries from Big Basket and enjoy amazing Offers.
Fee and Charges of Paytm First Credit Card
|Joining Fees of the Credit Card||₹500|
|Spend More than ₹50000 in a Year||Joining Fees- Waived Off|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500|
|Over Limit Charges||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500|
|Fuel Transaction Fees||1% of the Transaction Amount with a minimum of ₹10|
|Railway Ticket Surcharge||1.8% of the Transaction|
Late Payment Charges
|₹450||Between ₹1000 to ₹5000|
|₹700||Between ₹5000 to ₹10000|
Steps to Activate Paytm First Credit Card
- Open the official website of the Citi Bank.
- In the Account, type chooses Credit Card.
- Enter the Card Number of the Paytm First.
- Now enter the CVV No. and your Date of Birth.
- You will receive an OTP on your Registered Mobile number.
- Setup the PIN, User ID, and Password of your choice.
Your Paytm Credit Card will be activated after following the above steps.
Paytm First Card Credit Limit
Paytm hasn’t specified a certain credit limit of the card. The credit limit totally depends on the income of the individual and the CIBIL Score. A user tends to get a higher credit limit who has a positive CIBIL Score and high income. So, you can apply for the credit card and get a good credit line if you are having a high-income and good CIBIL Score. Paytm provides a credit limit on the card depending upon the individual’s income and credit score.